July 2nd Live FISH Updates

Guest ranster627

OK so I just saw someone walk by the tank... I couldn't get a screen cap of it cause I was so excited that I accidently clicked the close on my RP... anyway now the black spot looks like the one on the other side... The lights aren't off and the little bit of light is coming from the house but I don't know what that black spot is :(

At around 1:17 a.m. est I noticed the black spots on the feeds were getting worse... I started taking screen caps of it and at 1:18 a.m. est the whole screen went black... It is now 1:30 a.m. est and even though my feeds are still running the screen is still all black... Maybe whoever said water might be leaking into the camera was right... I did see someone walk by the tank shortly before all this happened as I posted above... so the lights weren't out in the house after all...

At around 1:17 a.m. est I noticed the black spots on the feeds were getting worse... I started taking screen caps of it and at 1:18 a.m. est the whole screen went black... It is now 1:30 a.m. est and even though my feeds are still running the screen is still all black... Maybe whoever said water might be leaking into the camera was right... I did see someone walk by the tank shortly before all this happened as I posted above... so the lights weren't out in the house after all...

i said that the water was prolly leaking!!! and thats most likely what happened...i just woke up and came down to check on the cam but its black now some im rewinding to see what happened

I was watching and taking screen caps when it happened... The spot's started getting worse then they got a little better then poof out went the camera...

I was watching and taking screen caps when it happened... The spot's started getting worse then they got a little better then poof out went the camera...

ya i think the black spots on the left were plants infront of the light...thats kinda what it looked like....

and maybe...

they just turned the light off on the tank b/c you can't keep it on 24/7 really...you can but i wouldn't so that could be another reason why its black!!

did you notice the Big Brother 6 Be Right Back sign was blinking?

:oops: Spoke too soon... the black spots are there just the one we have been seeing on the left and one in the middle on the top... the one on top looks like a leaf or something... People are in there too... Just saw someone walk by the tank...

There are people sitting in there and walking and hand waving... Must be our hand talker again!!

And remenber BB has allways had them in the house before 4th of July they get to see fireworks and get BEERS!!!! :lol: Beers!!!

Guest ranster627

great pic squirrel, which I saw properly posted in the Pic Forum ... let's try and keep pics outta here and use this thread for word observations ....

Thanks gang and keep up the great work! :wink:

I haven't seen any more moving around but for a while it looked like maybe 2 guys were fighting ..

'Editors note: Yellow tang tend to be territorial .. and don't do well with less than 5-6 fish to a tank' ... so it's a sizeable investment.

6:40 est I witnessed ATLEAST 10 people just walk past the fish tank all following eachother leaving one girl(?) sitting in a chair at what looks like possibly the table. I don't know but my thoughts are the HG could very well be in the house!!

Okay peeps, been intently viewing Cam 1 for the last 15 minutes - I am certain that something has changed in the house!!! I have seen chicks in bikini tops, guys with no shirts and many many different people passing by the fish tank, sitting, standing, talking and one with a duffle bag. Reach your own conclusions but this is exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!