Haha Drew Bb5 Came Out Of The Closet.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Wiki can be added to by any user, so it's not actually from CBS. I would think that they would remove it though if they considered it a lie or inappropriate... but yeah, It wouldn't surprise me, but I'd rather hear it from Drew.

"Drew recently has come out of the closet as a member of the homosexual community. He currently works at numerous restaurants and is continuing trying to get acting roles on television."

Whoever posted that, someone should tell them that gay people don't refer to themselves as a "homosexual community".

If I had to make I bet, I'd say it's completely untrue.

well dirtyblonde.. i mean dumbdirtyblonde... darnit.. i mean...

you rotten dirty dumb blonde hooker!!!!!! welcome to the club. but please take notice that you are welcome on a probationary basis. you will be monitored to make sure you live up to your name. you must also commit to calling any and all female house guest dirty hookers before or after giving a discription of their nasty bathing suits ridding up their cracks.

furthermore, please refrain from baiting or flaming any other posters as this is against the rules here at Mortys!

happy posting you dirty dumb blonde hooker!

I love this quote from how i can get featured

How do I get face time?

Top contributors take an active role in growing the site. Here's how you can rise above the rest:

* First sign up for a free account.

* Put a face to your name - upload a profile image.

* Pitch in - start editing pages and adding comments.

* Want to learn more? Get top tips at Wetpaint Central.

So anyone without reliable info can edit this?

OMG fizzle if I can no longer bait & flame the big one EGADS. That takes all fun out of life. But I must confess my blonde roots are big & disgusting plus I cuss like a sailor's nasty step-brother so I hope that will be enough to make up for my shortfalls :fyou::animated_rotfl: Am I in jumpy.gif Am I in jumpy.gif

Dumb, I gotta tell you that whereas I think it was mighty nice of Fizzle to offer you membership in the DH club, all prospective new members must put forward a candidate's name for consideration at a regularly scheduled Executive meeting.

It says so right in our Charter.

Archived