Help Stop The Likes

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread is like hilarious! Can we totally, like, join the Brittany Spears club. Cuz like she is soooo cool and does a great valley girl impression. She is like my hero. :animated_bouncy:

Dumblonde, this is so freakin hysterical! :lol: I'm almost afraid to open my mouth cuz I'm afraid *they'll* start tumblin' out!

Hey, can we get Eric in on this, as AP, to get them to stop? Maybe everytime someone says it he has to belch or cough. If he does it 100x he gets his 2000 bucks...?

P.S.

OldGuy - I'm an East Coaster guilty of the Y'Knows...

Mimi, how bout if Eric has to fart, burp, or sneeze everytime someone says it. It would be hilarious if we could get AP involved in something like that (damn damn damn I said it again 4_13_14.gif) Will the like madness like ever end??

(Oldguy shuffles back in, still groggy from the chill pills.)

I think I'm flattered that Fiz and Ginger would consider me for membership in the Dirty Hookers Club. What do I have to do? Is there some kind of

initiation ritual that would compromise my usual high moral standards? I wouldn't have to bring a DH

(Dirty Hooker) to my first meeting, would I? Come to think of it, there is a lady named Fifi next door who, I believe, has her eye on me. She says I look nice in my bermuda shorts, argyle socks and sandals.

One other question: are there membership dues?

Remember, I'm a senior on a fixed income.

oldguy, the membership dues vary with each individual; they can (almost) always be afforded.

I will discuss this with my colleagues at our next Executive meeting.

Your neighbor Fifi sounds delightful; by all means bring her along.

Your proposed outfit sounds, er, uh, fine...perhaps lose the argyle socks??

Yes, my neighbor is definitely a looker - one of the sexiest, pretty litte 68-year-olds I've ever laid eyes on.

I know, I know, she's a little young for me, but what the hell. Her mom says we'dmake a cute couple.

My neighbor's a looker

and also a hooker.

So there! I thought asking me if she's a looker was a legitimate question which I answered in good faith.

Do I have to go back and delete my answer now?

Hey!

There's nothing wrong with using 'like' 600 times in a 4 word sentence.

I do it all the time...

Not that i'm a bastion for smart, scholarly, educated people out there...but still.

It doesnt, like...make me like dumb....right? like?

Archived