Help Stop The Likes

We have never before had so many HG infected with the "likes". We all know the "likes" is a common disease that afflicts many under the age of 25 but the worst part is that it is highly contagious. A like-afflicted HG (say Jen, who I think is the one who brought the dang infection into the house) can go talk to a normally like-free HG (say Mike) & before you know it Mike is infected & "like"ing away. Then Mike moves on to infect the next unsuspecting HG & so on & so on.

It's maddening!!! :shocking:

Does anyone know of a cure??? :shutup:

What can we do to warn the remaining few HG before they begin testing like-positive???

Shall we send a banner plane... MikePlane.04.jpg

or a team of crack doctors to help these poor HG??? :doctor:

Thanking you in advance for your prompt suggestions as we don't have much time & lives may be at stake :grin2:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the first step is like, admitting you have an addiction. Then denial...I don't know if we can help them until they realize it and like help themselves.

We just have to be here to support them when the going like gets tough.

;)

Dumblonde.. thank you for the announcement. i was wanting to bring that up too!

Carol has caught the disease also, and she was so annoyed by when they first moved in. now she is Like using it Like all the Like time.

and i have noticed the others too. its very catchy. i dont know if there is a cure.

Can we send them care packages? Mike was just converted last night. Is it too late for him already?? If we can get Jen out of the house is the condition reversible?

If Kail falls victim I think all hope is lost :inquisitive:

They need to get the hell out of California where it all started . . . with the Valley Girls. They need to move East . . . where everybody says "ya know".

I'm like, ya know, sick and tired of all these silly words and phrases being bandied about constantly.

Ya know what I'm sayin'?

They need to get the hell out of California where it all started . . . with the Valley Girls. They need to move East . . .

So you uhhh have like a problem with like California girls... ewwwww :omg:

Take Jessica. Please. I mean, she's like freakin' out over like 5 dollars. Oh my God, that's just so, like uncool!! It's like she's back in the freakin' 8th grade,

ya know? I mean somebody should just give her the freakin' money to just shut her, like, up.

Ya know what I'm sayin'?

Fizzle, you know my age and you're right. It's pretty

incongruous that I'd be doing a Valley Girl impression.

So I'm like, ya know, finished.

~~~oldguy, embarrassed, hangs head and shuffles off~!

Archived