Alliances - Week 1 - 4

I thought people were saying that Kail, Zach, Mike, & the fake Nick alliance were the Nerd Herd before.

they say anybody who disses anybody is part of the herd. they dont know anything, next week it will be somebody else

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the BIRD HERD. All birds listed below are

Real! Honest-to-goodness.

Jameka - brown booby

Jessica - screech-owl

Jen - white wagtail

red-breasted sapsucker

Kail - common snipe

Zack - American woodcock

Amber - common cuckoo

Daniele - chickadee

Nick - peacock

Dick - vulture

- common nighthawk

- wild turkey

And, finally, one that has no relevance here:

Bushtit

they say anybody who disses anybody is part of the herd. they dont know anything, next week it will be somebody else

That's the beauty of it all.....it can be interchangeable at any given time.

P.S. I don't want to know who the "Bushtit" is, though I have my suspicions.

The Bird Herd

Very funny and creative, Old Guy

Might I suggest the following:

Eric - American Dipper, Evening Grosbeak

Dustin - Rainbow Lorikeet

Mike - White Stork (because they are mostly silent)

Zach - Western Wood Pewee

Ok you guys just want someone to hate....These girls are alright...I not a Janelle fan either but yall know this from last year still do not think she a great player....They were only speaking the truth about Kail, Jen and Zach...except they left 1 thing out Kail's paranoia(sp) and following people around. The truth is if I see Jen's butt one more time I think I am going to barf...the unitard bathing suite :animated_shocking: that was just too much and she still believes that she has a chance with Nick get over it already.... Zach is doing so much kissing @ it is ridiculous...Kail is telling everything and lying while she is telling her side of the story and putting blame on Zach to get him on the block...she is crying one minute, being sneaky the next, and informing people about her alliance... I dont think there is anymore to tell...she told every angle of their plans...

Things still seem pretty foggy alliance wise

Jen, Mike, Kail

Dick, Daniele

Dustin, Amber

Nick, Daniele (I dont know how long this will last after listening to Daniele and Amber yesterday)

Amber, Dick

Amber, Daniele

Jessica, Daniele

Eric, Jessica

Eric, Dick

Jameka seems to be with everyone

Zach seems to be with no one

Does anyone else think that Nick & Jen may be an item for real? I don't know.... I just don't trust Nick, maybe part of the BB twist is that they are a secret couple in the house. Silly, I know, but I could actually see that.

True... but it could all be an act. It just seems too weird that Nick "fell" so HARD for Dani ( a stranger ) ya know? Seems like an act. I hope it's not though. All I know is I don't trust him at all and I think Dani should back off on spending 24/7 with him.

Nick going for Danielle, knowing she has a boyfriend, would disturb me if he wasn't so cute! LOL :-) If she didn't have a boyfriend I would be rooting for them to hook up.

Well Nick did swear on his family that he wasn't screwing around with Daniele and that he does like her.

Looking at Nick's behavior and the fact that he swore on his family, makes me think that he is not playing dani and that he does like her.

I don't think he's playing Dani either but the guys needs to publicly separate himself from them and do it in front of the whole house. Who cares what Kail Mike Jen and Zach say now....they're all sitting ducks.

If you watched one of the DR sessions he had last week he clearly stated that he likes Dani. I also think Dick wouldn't mind his daughter dating Nick since from what I get from the situation with Dani and her boyfriend is her boyfriend doesn't/didn't want to get to know her family and something tells me since Dani hasn't talked to her father in 2 years and that is how long she has been dating her boyfriend he could be a big reason why they don't talk. From what I gathered it appears Dani doesn't talk to Vincent either.

Just like Jennifer swearing on her life that she wouldn't nominate Kaysar. Give me a break.

True. But different circumstances and different people. I still believe that Nick is NOT playing Dani for several reasons listed above.

I been fooled by BB hg's before ...but I really do think Nick is being sincere with Dani. She, on the other hand, has "the game" as priority and wants to hold off on furthering the relationship with Nick until much later or after the game. She has him wrapped around her finger and I think she'll dump him in the end. I kinda hope not though because I do think they are well suited for each other.

But, they really sicken me with all their silly childish flirting and they way they never leave each other side...they will be each other's downfall in this game.

Archived