Alliances - Week 1 - 4

LOL once again your totally right! I do disagree on Danielle being an idiot though, she seems to have it together for now, and the whole Zach thing was on the assumption (that everyone had mind you) that Jen was an idiot (turns out homegirl isn't so dumb after all). And your absolutely right about Nick,Dani,Jameka sharing all their sh*t with Amber and Dustin, seems like that could be their downfall if losing HOH next week doesn't do them in.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

true but jen knows she much more a part of that then the other alliance.

i think keeping amber around will be the demise of jdn alliance :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

So are they an actual alliance now? I seemed to forget the whole point of my original post lol. But, your totally right Amber/Dustin is just too much, like playing with fire. Eric called it best when he said something like "you tell amber UP is right and she'll be like totally OMG I know! Then someone else will tell her DOWN is better, she will be like yeah I OMG your so right !" Made me laugh out loud cause its so true. And Dustin is just sneaky, I don't even know whats the dill between him and Joe. And to be honest he is a lot more dangerous than Joe, because Joe does not know the meaning of the word subtle, while Dustin is sneaky as hell. Anyhoo time will tell.

yep dustin is a smooth guy. very dangerous. every alliance in the house should distance their self from them :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

it seems like Nick and Danielle are the closest natural alliance

no way, dustin and amber are the closest.

but this could be a powerhouse. i love danniele, but i want Jameka to win HOH this week, Just because i dont see anybody in the house who wins HOH to put her up. and if she wins this week, that means she cant win the next week when Jenn is capable of winning again (if she is still there)

so i would love for Jameka to win this week, then possibly daniele.

we will see after the hoh which alliances hold up. both alliances one hoh from crumbling :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

It's hard to tell for sure what the alliances are right now.

Jen -- Mike -- Kail are a definite alliance. They think Zach is with them, but they aren't sure. He may be a total loner. They think Nick might be with them, but he isn't, unless he decides it suits him to be with them later on. But he has told the other side all about the Mrs. Robinson alliance, and yet he has not ratted out the other side's alliances to Mrs. R. That tells me that Nick's alliance is with the other side.

The other side would consist of Dani -- Dick -- Amber -- Dustin -- Nick as an alliance.

Of course, Amber and Dustin are together as an alliance of two within that alliance, as are Nick and Dani.

There's the silhouette room alliance (previously the Velvet Mafia), which seems to now be cutting Joe loose. It consists of Jameka -- Jess -- Dani -- Nick. I think that Jameka feels this is her actual alliance. However, she and Jess have been a little iffy about whether to vote with the other two as regards Dick and Joe.

The Mrs. R alliance with Jen -- Mike -- Kail are trying to recruit Eric and possibly Jess. Eric has talked positively about being in the alliance with Jen. I haven't seen a meeting that really solidifies this, though.

we will see after the hoh which alliances hold up. both alliances one hoh from crumbling :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

yep i called it

I always find it amazing that love connections are not split up immediately. It's an alliance that is not hidden, yet people don't find it threatening. Right now, I'd say Danielle has the best position in the house. . . Nick and Dick would do anything for her. If I was in that house, this is the trio I'd go after. Jen should have stuck with her plan to put up Nick instead of Joe.

the later the house waits to break up the three the more impossible i see it being. kali had the right idea to get dick out this week just poor execution. as it stands right now i dont see no other hg aside from jen targeting dick, nick, danielle in the near future :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Uvp, I think if Eric could have his own say (hha haaa haa) - not ours or "America's" - he would smoke them out. He's smart and knows it's a bad thing for the rest of them to leave Dick, Dani & Nick in the house together. He would go around planting seeds of doubt in everyone's mind (like Jess, Jam, and Damber). BUT he can't make his own decisions. If Kail had not lost this past hoh (war) her alliance would be strong (like dick's is now) and they would be the target....maybe. :) Who knows....

New Alliance... This is Jessica, Amber, Danielle, and Eric. Yeah, I added Eric because he's always wtih the girls. They have been in the HOH room bashing Kail, Jen, Zach and whomever else they can think of for the past few hours. They even said mean things about Janelle!! (who are these people??) Sometimes it's really funny, but at times it's a little much.

subjects of talk - zach's little penis, seeing jen's vajayjay, kail crying all day...

they are the new nerd herd easily . i just switch feeds from that crap :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

68.gif:flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I thought people were saying that Kail, Zach, Mike, & the fake Nick alliance were the Nerd Herd before. Is the Nerd Herd just a label anyone sticks on the group they don't like? Like a bad word or something? That's kind of funny, except that it will get confusing for others who don't have the same Nerd Herd.

"The people who work in marketing are a total Nerd Herd."

"I know, Becky."

Love it! It is so MAJOR! (Yes, I totally ripped that off & don't care because it CRACKS me up).

I missed all of the Mean Girl talk, but calling them the Nerd Herd is a bit much. I think because they are all officially safe this week, they have all relaxed a bit. It seems more human, to me.

why is nerd herd such a bad word? they all camp in hoh room like nerd herd :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

if they are "the mean girls" then they cant be the nerd herd.

nobody can be the nerd herd but the nerd herd themselves. they can not be replaced. i just dont think we should go around calling just anyone the nerd herd.. cause they were "special" and deserve to stay "special" those vile freaks!

ginger... you never cease to amaze me! bravo bravo !!!! GERD HERD it is..

:::::thinks:::::: ginger? why couldnt you come up with that for the nerd herd.. now THAT would have been awesome!

They did and then Eric the spaz dropped his rancid milk shake on it. Is there no consideration for that beautiful astro turf that should be considered a gift from CBS. Talk about taking things for granted in that house. BTW - they should bring back the washboards.

Archived