Alliances - Week 1 - 4

Okay, after a day and a half of feeds, has anyone picked up on any alliances? It seemed like at first I heard some people were together, then they say something different the next time...

Just wondering if anyone has been able to pick up on any alliances or at least people who seem to be working together.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jameka and jessica

mike,zach,nick

i missed this when they hook up

gonorrhea gays :animated_shocking:

dustin is supposed to be my fave, but if he is gonna re-befriend his so called enemy then i want him out...this is just like season 4 where the x's team together

Well, we knew that was most likely to happen. Who is Kail with? Also, are Daniele and Dick together at all, or are people just assuming? During the first episode, when they showed the hgs being told there were enemies, I thought about the fact that some people here on Morty's thought maybe they already knew they were in there together, and were just putting on an act to get on the show. It seems like it might not be an act, but what do you guys think?

Yah, Dustin and Amber are definately in an alliance. I hope Dustin and Joe arern't, because after the first show, I really like Dustin and couldn't stand Joe. If they are alligning, I will definately be disappointed.

Dustin & Amber are definite (but the whole house knows it). I also think Kail & Zach are together. I think Kail may have initially looked at Jen but with the whole house now wanting Jen out I think Kail knows better. Jameka & Jessica are a maybe. I don't think anybody else is really aligned yet.

i think dick and daniele proably dont have the closest father/daughter relationship, so its not too much of a stretch for them to act out animosity toward each other and remorse about the lack of closeness...but i still DO think each of them and CBS have exaggerated it, and i DO think they talked about this before they went on the show......

where's uvp to call this one out, the game is fixed the game is fixed, neither of them will leave early because CBS has to get to their story

I just saw Dick and Danielle talking about people being suspicous that they both were at the same BB audition. Dani said they'd talk later, when everyone wasn't watching them. It sounded like they are working together.

Archived