Sign in to follow this  
BrandyM82

Pov - Friday July 6th

i think i will not be giving any bb info anymore to those that are too cheap to get the feeds...

come on live feeders.. join me! refuse to be abused all summer for our info... used and abused and then tossed aside at the end of the season, left alone... to rot ....

good thing you were not talking about gingersnaps! :animated_bouncy:

I don't think anyone will really go after her if she does. Amber told her and everyone else to try and win it. Everyone has bigger fish to fry with all the enemy stuff.

not this week. but it put a bigger target on her head. why try to win something when you not on the block. if she wins pov she wont use it. btw i think pov is over

:stop:

i thought "lovely" was banned last year?

so many people to keep up with... ugggg

the way Amber is eating is so gross! I can't bring myself to keep watching.

so who the hell won!?!?!

damn ftoh again

As AP, Eric should be saying, "__________won!!! _______________won!!!" just to let us know. Some player he is!!!

jen is nasty

veto was a hide n seek type game

both screwed

She best not use it, where does she stand I've been watching it non-stop but have noo idea!

it not where she stand but where the house stand

Well, in that case I guess I can see her not using it. Who really knows though..

Bye Bye Carol, I'm not really that upset with it.

I'm not either. She seems like a total snob that will just bug the crap out of me if she stays around longer. That being said, I would have liked to see some drama unfold between she and Jessica.

Not really a snob, but just.. I really can't think of a word. She reminds of me Jennifer from season 6. Just really floating, and making annoying liar moves. She hasn't yet, but really seems like the type to player like that. Plus the fact that this entire time she keeps saying "I won't campaign against you," is really just her trying to look like a good person for some pity votes.

Not really a snob, but just.. I really can't think of a word. She reminds of me Jennifer from season 6. Just really floating, and making annoying liar moves. She hasn't yet, but really seems like the type to player like that. Plus the fact that this entire time she keeps saying "I won't campaign against you," is really just her trying to look like a good person for some pity votes

yeah i am not campaigning was funny. what the hell was she doing then?

Hubcaps aren't metal."

Most hubcaps nowadays are plastic...

But there are more important matters here such as

JAMEKA IS NOT GOING HOME THIS WEEK!!!!! I WIN THE BET!!!!!!!

:HAPPYDANCE:

Sign in to follow this