Pov - Friday July 6th

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i feel like such a loser, although i did get some things accomplished this morning-all afternoon i've been checking VERY frequently on the computer only to see foth.....oh well, the good news is that i didnt realize we have showtoo, my 12 year old just informed and showed me what channel its on (anything over channel 100 just doesnt register with me)....so YAY sortof!

*presses self against computer monitor*

Open, open, open....

Oh sorry, having old Mervyn's commercial flashbacks. Gads... why is it taking soooo long. :wacko:

I dont even have the feeds and I am getting tired of the trivia lol

OK im begining to think its going to be FOTH till shotoo comes on....agghhhhh :censored: we paid $$$ to see inside the house...not lame trivia....comeon CBS needs to hire dream to do the trivia......it would be more entertaining then atleast.....

This is insane. I feel like I don't even know these people at all. I fell asleep before the feeds came on last night, woke up to an hour of Dick farting & burping this morning and today at work I have to keep the volume so low I can't hear a word they say.

Thank god for the updaters...otherwise I'd know nothing.

Should we have waited to put *spoiler* in the title of this thread until after we actually have one! :animated_rotfl:

feeds back

all the cams showing same view and no talk of pov. something is up

Archived