Was Making It All Young And 90% Single A Good Move?

Joah

There's only 1 married couple right? Kail seems to be the oldest and she isn't the typical "old" person as she seems and looks young. I've always wished they'd have a season with just young people b/c it would make for a great season, but I think I may miss the teddy bear father that looked out for everyone. Oh wait, there is the messed up Tommy Lee wanna-be. Something about him strikes me the wrong way (for now).

I don't know about you, but I'd love to see a 30-something, fat, Dungeons & Dragons fan who lives in his parents basement as a HG. And a bootylicious, hefty lady. And a gay, 50-something man with AIDS or something.

SOMETHING DIFFERENT!!!! I mean, the average BB fan doesn't look anything like the people on the show!

You are all right, CBS is certainly targeting the younger audience. I hope they don't lose a large portion of their viewers due to this choice. They need diversity in age as well as personalities. Not sure this BB will be what we were all hoping it would be this season.

I don't think Dick is going to end up being the "father figure"... and I don't see Kail filling the motherly role either. I think she'll drive all the younglings nuts. They'll get rid of her, is my thinking, I don't see her being able to blend with them.

And yeah, it is almost like watching the Real World... all we're missing is Joe blowing "snot rockets" at the others. LOL

And a gay, 50-something man with AIDS or something.

SOMETHING DIFFERENT!!!! I mean, the average BB fan doesn't look anything like the people on the show!

Hmm, the average BB FAN is a "50-something man with AIDS" :animated_scratchchin::animated_scratchchin::animated_scratchchin::animated_scratchchin:

i prefer the singles over the married folks

I don't like the lack of diversity in this group & everyone seems to be playing nice.

It's more interesting when people have life experience & a full load of baggage!

It seems like very few of these people could come up w/ an interesting story if

it was worth $500,000. ... oh wait, it is! We need to start voting on stuff, even

though no one seems to like Eric & he probably won't be around long. I'm

usually glued to the feeds, but this group is just too boring.

Susan.

I don't like the lack of diversity in this group & everyone seems to be playing nice.

It's more interesting when people have life experience & a full load of baggage!

It seems like very few of these people could come up w/ an interesting story if

it was worth $500,000. ... oh wait, it is! We need to start voting on stuff, even

though no one seems to like Eric & he probably won't be around long. I'm

usually glued to the feeds, but this group is just too boring.

Susan.

usually the first week is major ass kissing. but yeah eric wont last long.

its always like this.. they never put in a bunch of older people.. or more than a few married and so forth...

and the first few weeks are very busy on feeds cause its a lot of people to keep up with, so its hard to get into.

Archived