June 39th????????????

Ivy

well i appreciate everything the update posters are doing, im able to spend a little time here catching up to whats going on in the house while they spend hours watching what the live feeds dish out, and this year with howie and ivette in there theres a lot of XXX......and if you think now that youre going to complain to cbs about how offensive the show is, here is my early 'thanks a lot for ruining the show,maybe next year it can go back to being as fun as watching a fig rot like season one of bb'

no likey=no readie

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reporters....YOU ROCK!!!!!! Keep up the GREAT coverage.

Those that are offended...exercise your freedom and don't read/watch. Enough of our lives are censored by others as it is.

Hey ScottishTXn - flashin' my ladies right back at ya :wink:

Guest Grammy

I have the live feeds. They sometimes cut out or freeze. Sometimes when I am watching I cannot understand the whispering or know who is talking. I love the live updates from several different people. I like to compare the min by min reporting with what I am seeing. The reporters do clean up some of the worst conversations but I like what they are doing. I sometimes scan that part but the others are right, nearly every conversation has cussing or worse in it.

I am disappointed that Eric cusses so much, I hope he does not do that at home.

Anyway, I enjoy the reporters, from age 17 and up. It is good to get the different views of different people and age levels. ( I am over 60)

Yes I started young... I was 15 when I had my son... I have two step children also... I have two step grandsons 12 and 6 who I love to pieces, my son has a daughter... she's 6 months old... I have a step daughter that is going to have a baby girl next month... That makes 4... Hehe... Just so everyone can see her... ( I don't have any pictures of my grandsons online :cry:) Here's my baby girl with my beautiful Mom...

momkendell.jpg

Guest bikerlady45

Does anyone remember from last Friday when they announce the nominations in real time. Secondly, where do I find the answer to this-well I guess if I am reading the answer, I figured it out. Third, why is the "quote" in every post and even above. Could someone e mail me the answer just in case I can't find it again. Fourth, why is it defaulted from "oldest to newest".

This is the most difficult forum set up to follow. Coming from prospero and delphi, this is very difficult. I hope doing my first post makes me feel better about posting and replying. Thanks everyone for your time and patience.

Does anyone remember from last Friday when they announce the nominations in real time.  Secondly, where do I find the answer to this-well I guess if I am reading the answer, I figured it out.  Third, why is the "quote" in every post and even above.  Could someone e mail me the answer just in case I can't find it again.  Fourth, why is it defaulted from "oldest to newest".   

This is the most difficult forum set up to follow.  Coming from prospero and delphi, this is very difficult.  I hope doing my first post makes me feel better about posting and replying.  Thanks everyone for your time and patience.

The reason the quote thing is at the top is so if anyone wants to "quote" what you wrote just like I did then that is how you do it... hope that helps a little

I try to do the live recaps for people who dont have the feeds so they can catch whats going on...i usually just sum up a convo and try not to put in alot of the filth that spews out of the HGs mouths....but sometimes its really hard because if you watch the feeds thats all that is coming out!!! So I suggest you buy the feeds with the $$ you were going to give to mortys and see what we are left to post! And PS if you shell out the $$ for the feeds be forwarned that most of the time you will only see the same people on all 4 feeds.......gives you alot of info to post and give details on!!!!!! :twisted: And by the way IM 28!

Posts are shown within a thread in the order in which they are typed from oldest to newest -- true.

But on the front page, the most reccently updated threads have a symbol with an orange icon next to them .. and any time a person posts, it is moved to the top of the other threads.

This is the way it has been at any board I have ever used that is a UBB board...

:-/

The only threads which don't move in this way are 'sticky' threads .. which the mods keep 'stuck' at the top of the list of threads so that they're easy to find, and observe as updated.

Jaedyn2003,

Sometimes I also post what is going on in the house on the live feeds. I am pushing 50 years old and I know how hard it is to give an accurate reading of what is going on. These HGs are a vulgar bunch (especially Howie). I applaud the recappers for showing restraint while still giving everyone a true and unbiased view of BB6. I can understand how you find the language a little blue, but please, they are not making this stuff up they are just reporting it.

Jadeyn2003.... if you're still out there.

It's true that the live feed coverage is different than when Morty is doing it.

Morty has a unique sense of humor and style of reporting. (and we know he's the BEST)

We all MISS him.

........ but, Morty wasn't able to do it this time around - - and was kind enough to let his posters fill in so the day to day coverage would still continue.

I don't know if you know about all the scheduleing, planning, etc. that went into this feat...... just so BB fans can have updates when they get home from work, shopping, etc (or don't have live feeds).

I'm sorry that the 'update' writers don't have anything better to report - - but, these House Guests don't give them much choice.

I'm AMAZED at what a great job they're doing !

It takes me for forever to put 3 sentences together :roll:

BRAVO writers :clap :clap :clap

Hope you stick around Jadeyn..... maybe just stay away from the 'Updates' :?:

Guest momof2

OMG - Get a flippin' life!

It's Entertainment for God's sake!

Thanks guys for all your hard work. I love to get up in the morning and read the updates - like the morning paper before the kids get up.

Keep up the good work!

Guest somepeople

This is not little house on the prarie.. These people say and do about the worst i have seen.. It not the writters.

Ok, I am not even sure if anyone can help me but I sure as heck hope so. I have been trying to set my time under profile to Pacific time which is the same as BB Time, which should be be the GMT + 1 hour right?? Well, the time is way off. Am I doing something wrong? It just drives me batty trying to figure out what time something in the BB house happened......grrr.... is there a way to set it right? Or am I the only one that can't figure it. Let me know please!

Thanks, FinFer

Oh Yana, you are a life saver!!! Thank you so much! I was seriously going bonkers. Wow I was way off. LOL!!!

Thanks again!

~FinFer~

To calculate BBT you take your time and...

for pacific time...its the same

for mountain time subtract 1 hour

for central time subtract 2 hours

for eastern time subtract 3 hours

for New Brunswick Canada subtract 4 hours

Do not confuse this with GMT (the time stamped on all our posts) which is also called Universal Time. It is the time it is at the Prime meridian in Greenwich England.

To calculate your time from GMT...

for pacific time subtract 7 hours

for mountain time subrtact 6 hours

for central time subtract 5 hours

for eastern time subtrat 4 hours

for New Brunswick Canada subtract 3 hours

I love Morty's Website, this is the only one i actually like going to for Big Brother gossip and updates. There have been a bunch of unfriendly buttholes on other bb sites.... I have to say I really like this site and the people on here as well.