June 39th????????????

Ivy

Most of the Replies including mine here are all saying basically the same thing.

Thats not really a big problem here - repeating yourself inside Topics is not too bad.

The big problem is redundant Topics.. or Topics so similar they are effectively redundant.

Granted we don't always search back 5-6 pages to find every Topic before posting a new one, but I think it more when seven nearly identical Topics are posted in the same afternoon and worse yet - by the same person.

Whats your take on this Fizzle?

Do you agree?

when i see topics that are nearly identical, i go with one and stay with one. and sometimes the topics are being created at the same time, without knowing someone else is doing the same thing.

of course, the person who started THIS thread was nice and to the point and wasnt out to make people look like asses. he reminds me to look up and down the page to see if there are other threads the same as what i am thinking of.

you however shouldnt be lecturing people on anything regarding this board. you are not nice and have an even fouler mouth than what you claim janelle has. after reading what you have to say, i was tempted to make duplicate post on what an ass you are... but then i looked up and saw what ranster and kingofreality said and they were so nice about it, so i decided against it.

but back to the topic... i think it can get out of hand sometimes, but its like that everywhere you go. all you can do is kindly remind people to try and not do it. no need to call in national security though.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the Replies including mine here are all saying basically the same thing.

Thats not really a big problem here - repeating yourself inside Topics is not too bad.

The big problem is redundant Topics.. or Topics so similar they are effectively redundant.

Granted we don't always search back 5-6 pages to find every Topic before posting a new one, but I think it more when seven nearly identical Topics are posted in the same afternoon and worse yet - by the same person.

Even I have to agree with you on this one, some great threads get bumped into oblivion because of the wanton disrespect that the NTJ

Guest Shockalot

Screw you King and Spike - once again you are wron....

Oh wait..

Sorry.

Force of habit.

Wow - Yes, I agree with both of you.

:o

That was wierd hehe ;)

Guest iheartbb

to the moderators,

two of the video links from sunday are broken. was a wrong address typed in or is there a way to fix the links? it's the ones following the announcement that janie won the america's choice award.

thanks in advance!!

BUMPING because I see the situation is getting worse... There are 6 busto realted threads and 5 james threads on the front page alone...

How about we make one love and one hate thread for every houseguest... One question and answer thread... Things like that...

Enough of this anarchy... It is making me cranky, and trust me... we don't want that...

Morty I would be willing to pay you if you let me clean up the BB forum...

Here's a free friendly tip... Instead of starting a new thread for every thought you have, how about checking to see if there is already a thread started that relates to your topic...  It would make it easier to navigate the forum!!

I'm sure it would make it easier for the mod's to do clean up too!!

King do you realize how many pages are on here? Give me a break !! Tell you what since you have time on your hands... clean it up.

Guest thepikey

Just a cordial reminder... Before you begin a new thread, quickly scroll through the forums to verify that there isn't already a forum with that topic. It will make the forums easier for everyone to navigate!

King do you realize how many pages are on here?  Give me a break 

Yes I realize how many pages there are, WTF are you not paying attention??

HELLO I AM ONLY TRYING TO HELP KEEP THIS PLACE TIDY AND MAKE IT EASIER FOR THE MODS WHO VOLUNTEER THIER TIME.

GIVE YOUR HEAD A SHAKE...

I would love to give you a break... Arm? Leg?? Neck???

DO A KEYWORD SEARCH, I BVET THAT THERE WILL BE MORE THAN ONE THREAD THAT YOU COULD ADD WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY IN...

Thank you!!

Thank You for the reminder.

After working a long hard 10 hour day I come home and spend about 2 hours going over posts just to make sure when I post it is not a duplicate.

Forgive me if I have ever duplicated a subject.

Bump ?

It usually means a poster wants to bring the thread back up to the top.... so people will be aware of it.

- - Like this thread reminding people to try and check to see if there isn't a similar thread that's been posted already.

(not to be confused with 'bump and grind') ;)

Bump ?

It usually means a poster wants to bring the thread back up to the top.... so people will be aware of it.

- - Like this thread reminding people to try and check to see if there isn't a similar thread that's been posted already.

How does one bring a thread back up to the top? I still don't understand. :blink:

You JUST DID IT DaisyGirl

Just type Bump into your new reply and click. (you don't need to type anything else if you don't want to)

Posters will know you just want to bring it back to their attention.

..... can anybody else explain it better ?

You JUST DID IT DaisyGirl

Just type Bump into your new reply and click. (you don't need to type anything else if you don't want to)

Posters will know you just want to bring it back to their attention.

..... can anybody else explain it better ?

You explained it perfectly Pokey!!!

Guest Syrus III

Heh, it's not easy to see these things, as I learned earlier today with the 'Revenge' thread. I mean, it had just happened that morning and was already on the 2nd page and I assumed that if it was that recent it'd at least be on Page 1. Of course I was wrong.

Talk about an active Forum! :P

I only watch BB.. I cant get into anything else lol *sigh* once its gone I have to wait until next year lol