Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CelticAnthem
It was there a minute ago now gone?

Did I do something wrong?

We put it on the block and voted it off

Guest ranster627
It was there a minute ago now gone?

Did I do something wrong?

It was moved to On Topics as it was not related to Big Brother ... On Topics is another Forum in this site which you can find by clicking the link above, or by going to our Index.

Guest ranster627

e-mail all clips to jem@mortystv.com

if it's too big to e-mail, PM Jem and she will give you another address.

Hello there

just want to say that i think the mortys team is doing a great job with their coverage of BB6. I'm from the UK so i have no way of viewing the episodes, so mortys really is my only source.

I notice that for the episode coverage, parts of the episode are posted to watch e.g. hoh, pov, etc . Is it possible to post the whole episode for international viewers who have no way of viewing the entire show?? Its great seeing all the comps, but never get to see any scheming or plotting other than the transcripts and it would be so much better to watch rather than read.

Cheers for now

STEVE

Guest Shockalot

You will find CBS has the entire last episode available for download at cbs.com

(Im impressed CBS!)

If not look for episodes on bittorrent (check your country rules first but I think since CBS is making available free to DL anyway you are ok?)

I try and keep the updates rolling in the midnight hours BBT.. its great because this is when they get drunk and overtired and the weirdest crap begins lol!

Guest Shockalot

At one point there was an entire episode (last Tuesdays) posted on CBS.

That was very cool.

Now I cant find it anymore so can anyone tell us where it went?

Anyway, there is a thread here somewhere that will give you clear instructions on downloading entire full episodes.

You might just have to click back a few pages but its here somewhere.

Bittorrent.

yeh i viewed tuesdays episode online at cbs but as you said its now disappeared.

I try to download the episodes using programs such as bit spirit and avareus and the episodes dont download, so im not having much luck with that

i have the first 2 episodes on my computer.. and i'll be getting yesterday's today.

if you PM me, i'll be able to hook you up with a direct downlod link. (kinda slow though.. 120kb/s)

EdiT: BTW, I think Morty's coverage is GREAT! I read the mainwebsite just to see what I missed myself even though I'm watching the live feeds.. sometimes its just so hard to keep up. :D Great work Morty and everyone!

Cheese - E4 will be screening Big Brother 6 USA once our series finishes (on Aug 12).

It you can't wait, www.bb6world.com offers episodes, as do the usual binary/torrent sites.

Mortys TV are the best for clips though - many sites start out offering them but from past experience, Mortys TV is the only one to continue them throughout the series.

They do cover all the competitions and the main twists and incidents.

:?: I hate to bother but when I read the times on live updates and on the message boards why is the time so off? And also when I registered and it asked my time zone what is GMT + or - ????? I am in Ca now but will be back in Hawaii in 3 1/2 weeks...... :?

PLease help :shock:

Mahalo :P

Guest ah282

I would try to help but I had a hard time figuring it out myself. As far as I can tell I am GMT -4, I am in the eastern time zone. sorry

Hi It's me Josie! I had to come under another name cuz there's probs with old registrations. (Josie_BBlover@yahoo.com)

Anyways I wanted to say "Thank you!" for the ppl who post links to the convos. You really get the energy of people's confusion and anger when you see it. I just finished watching another convo link with Ivette and James and it was hilarious! They couldn't hold their anger and then Ivette went speechless! LOL! :D

Also thanks for breaking up the written convo with April and Kaysar into paragraphs. That was a loooooooong read and decided not to finish it, but went back when it was broken up into blocks. That long 'ol monologue just shows how desperate she really is.

Hi,

Long time lurker here. I wanted to find out how to get the recaps past the 16th (yesterday it was the 15th) since the weekly update pulldown has not been updated with this years recap info.

Thanks!

JT