Hi, Is It Me? Or Does Big Brother Have A Bias For Men Over 6 Feet Tall?

jkygogo

Hi, is it me? Or does Big Brother seem to pick guys over 6 Feet tall. To be honest, I don't see tons and tons of over 6 feet tall guys on the street. I'm not saying they're not, but it seems alot of the seasons they seem to pick guys over 6 feet tall. Do you think this is the case?

Also, wish they had bit a bit more ethnically diverse this year.

Thanks.

Peace.

i can agree on the ethnic thing but height you on your own there lolk

Wait a minute the Average Height of people in the U.S. is 5 feet 7 inches. so the fact that there's only 1 man under 6 feet tall is interesting. I wonder if they do choose the cast partly based on height. And probably based on looks.

I agree that I was disappointed that there wasn't more ethnic representation. It's like they're not even trying anymore. They give us all these tight bodied young people... I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't mind having a few pieces of eye candy around, on both sides, but this is getting out of hand. I want more *real* people!!!

The average American woman is tall enough for an astronaut (minimum height, 4' 10.5) but falls short of the average Miss America winner (5' 6.5) and is about the same height as the shortest president (James Madison, 5' 4).

By the way, the average U.S. male stands 5' 9.1 tall and weighs 180 pounds, with a Body Mass Index of 26.5 kg/m

You're right, I also read the average height is 5 feet 9. so maybe it is 5 feet 9 inches. Sorry if I made the mistake. But I don't care if it is 5 feet 7 or 5 feet 9, I still wonder if they choose based on height.

And I care about seeing different ethnicities, it makes it more real. That's why I liked watching Big Brother to begin with, they seemed more ethnically diverse. Yes, it's great that it's entertaining, but ethnic diversity is good too. Maybe you disagree, but that's what I think.

Peace.

maybe its because they are in the alice in wonderland house with small doors and small beds, and they cast tall guys to make it tough on them

Logic has no place in this forum.....off with his head.

Archived