Wow, Will Is Going To Be Back On Big Brother 8 In Another Role?

jkygogo

A lie? I don't think so. Tonight Julie said he was gong to be "pulling" strings on the show. I don't think she would have said it if he wasn't going to be on. They also showed a pic of him on. So I wonder what he's going to be doing?

Thanks.

Julie simply used Will as a comparison for the puppet idea. She never said he would actually be on. LIKE Will, who was a puppet master, the audience this season will get to try their hand at it through the America's Player.

Carmen, OK. I'll have to watch it again. Maybe I heard wrong. I really thought she said he would play a role this season, not as a houseguest. I'll have to watch it again.Thanks.I'll miss both Will and Janelle if they're not on. But I can always watch them on video.

No, they just basically used Will face as the face of BB7, and the fact that he was the puppet master, and thats what Julie was talking about. She didnt say he would be back

sick and tired of past hg returning.

I didn't get the impression that Will would be coming back on BB8. He's busy doing Dr 90210 and Janelle will be doing some Housecalls. I'm tired of them competing on Big Brother. Twice apiece is enough.

:cowboy:

It's a show on E! that has different doctors doing cosmetic surgery on people in Beverly Hills. Will, Boogie and Erin Brody (girlfriend) will be on. He'll be doing dermatology stuff to patients. His shows aren't on right now. I don't know when Will's segments will start.

As much as I liked watching Dr Will on both seasons he was on, I certainly do not want to see any former HG's have a role in the current season. The previous HG's have had more than their fair share of limelight....Time to let someone else have their chance. :cheers:

They said will was the puppetmaster, and this year we would be the puppetmaster pulling the strings with America's Player. How this is confusing is beyond me o.O

Amen, even I understood it the first time :food-smiley-005:

Archived