Which Hg Did You Instantly Dislike?

oldguy

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't think I would like Jessica or Dick but Jessica's voice isn't all that bad when she isn't talking very loud, it's almost sooting. Dick is another one. We now have something to watch at 10am my time when they all are usually asleep. And when he burps he at least says "sorry guys" to us.

But after the first show I really don't like Kail and Joe. Kail because she isn't very open minded and Joe because he's a pig headed jerk. But I reserve the right to change my mind later.

Thanks for posting Kail's comment. I guess I missed it because it was her generalizing/opinion... I guess I just don't view that the same as a slur or bashing (which is what I thought she had done by all the comments on it). My baby brother is gay, and I love him to death (and his boyfriend is awesome too), but I'm going to agree with Kail on this one, I'm not sure what I would do if either of my kids announced they were gay (then again, I'm not sure what I'm going to do when either of them starts dating in the first place, no matter the orientation... so... *shrugs*). Maybe it's just me, but I personally found her smug comments about owning her town to be more offensive.

*looks at watch*

Hmmmmm... made it less than 24 hours before having a mob chase me out with pitch forks. Way to go, Teri...

Wow, I liked Kail! Not because I'm a super conservative, but because she's DIFFERENT than all of the other cookie-cutter HG this season. Same reason why I like Jameka. And, of course, I like Eric because he's AP.

My dislike list would be:

1. Joe - can we say "TOO MUCH INFO?"

2. Jessica - her voice is bringing back Holly flashbacks

3. Jen - Like, I wonder, like, why I, like, don't like her, like, that much?

Jen, I think, if she's the one that went on and on about the different careers she's had. She came off as very conceited and I think that she will be the next Janelle in that she will hang with the boys b/c all of the girls hate her.

I think Kail is pretty self-righteous... how many times do we have to hear that she owns most of her hometown?

Also I'm kinda upset with the 'America's Player' - Eric. Watching the feeds proved that he's an idiot. Every other word out of his mouth is an F-Bomb. Its not that I'm against swearing at all... I swear a good bit, but it would just get on my nerves to have to sit there and listen to him talk.. and talk.. and talk. Hopefully he'll work it out.

Makes notes of all the conservies at Morty's...we're growing!

Add me to that list. I don't see what the big deal is about what she said at all. All she did was state how she felt about it for her family, not that all gay people were horrible people. Let it go people! She is entitled to her opinion.

Add me to that list. I don't see what the big deal is about what she said at all. All she did was state how she felt about it for her family, not that all gay people were horrible people. Let it go people! She is entitled to her opinion.

Yes she is entitled to her opinion, but so are we... I didn't like the statement... That's my opinion...

I AM a conservative, Ginger... :animated_wave:

But I think she's pretentious and full of herself ("I own this town." "I have two businesses and am very successful" "I hope no one finds out how successful I am" "Did I mention I'm successful, own two businesses and a town?") and the fact that anyone can believe someone chooses who they fall in love with is ludicrous.

If we could "choose" our objects of affection then I wouldn't have dated so many jerks! :)

AM a conservative, Ginger...

But I think she's pretentious and full of herself ("I own this town." "I have two businesses and am very successful" "I hope no one finds out how successful I am" "Did I mention I'm successful, own two businesses and a town?") and the fact that anyone can believe someone chooses who they fall in love with is ludicrous.

If we could "choose" our objects of affection then I wouldn't have dated so many jerks!

I agree with everything you say. I still can't figure out why she is there if she's so successful. Well, I think she may add entertainment to the mix, anyways.

I am not conservitive.. but i still dont agree with Gay lifestyles... i dont have a problems with people who live that way, i have friends who are gay. I didnt find what she said offensive at all.. its kinda the same thing as saying "I don't know what I would do if one of my children decided to live the muderous lifestyle".. either way, they are both still sins, and no sin is greater then another...

but the only person i really Dont like right now would be JENN... she seemed kinda boring and self-absorbed.

i did like Jessica, Danielle, and Carol. Kail is alright, but i would wait a while before i root for her.

Archived