Which Hg Did You Instantly Dislike?

oldguy

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got done watching...

Don't like Joe, he's just too over the top. Don't care for Jessica, I agree with whoever compared her to Holly. I don't know why, but something about Danielle is buggin' me. I think my "emo" senses are tingling, but, I'll reserve my judgment on that one for after we get to hear what is the problem with her and her dad.

I must have missed Kail's gay comment... what did she say?

Don't like Jen either. I can't believe she said something along the lines of no one in the house was good-looking ...almost but not really. lol

I love the one most people here hate. I mean how can you not laugh when he says his pet peeve was "Straight People." Then he followed it by saying he and his ex have gonorrhea. ROFL TOOO FUNNY. WAY too much info!!

#1 is Jessica -- there is nothing this chick could do to win me over & her voice makes my ears bleed.

Joe has already shown his true colors & he's a bitter, vindictive queen.

Jen is useless, as a player or a person. Absolutely no depth or play in this girl.

Kail rounds out the list, but she's such a Maggie, I fear she'll fly off the radar long enough to make a run for the money.

My early favs are Dick, Dustin, Carol & I think Jameka. BTW, Eric reminds me too much of James, so waiting to see how that goes.

Susan.

Murf, how in the heck did you remember corduroy knickers going zipzipzip?

Who caled Kail an "old" bat? She's 37. How do you think you've made ME feel?! (grin)

I thoughtI was going to like Kail - but now I don't know. She seems a little too smug and comfy with her station in life. When she said soething like "I

don't want the others to know how successful I am"

my opinion of her dropped about 3 notches.

Kail rounds out the list, but she's such a Maggie, I fear she'll fly off the radar long enough to make a run for the money.

winning the first hoh isnt the best way to be under the radar

I meant that in the Maggie sense. Everyone had a bead on Maggie from the start, but they focused on other players

as more of a threat/irritation & left her in the game too long. She flew off the radar because they always put a target

on someone else & never gave her the attention she deserved.

Susan.

i dont see that with kali. maggie wasnt vocal and opionated as kali. kali is ver opionated

Kail's gay comment immediatly made me want her out. I'm a 36 year old mother of two from Oregon as well, however, she's not representing all Oregonians with her backwoods assanine commentary. Two businesses? What are they, gospel and bible bookstores that have fag bashing rhetoric? Pffft. Screw her. Hopefully most of the viewers will feel the same and we can get 'our' guy (most brilliant BB idea in a long time!) to take the idiot down.

Next would be Joe. What sort of dirty laundry airing was that. I immediatly liked Dustin like 10 times more the moment Joe turned on the hate. No wonder Dustin was so uncomfortable.

Third was Jessica. God, what a fluff head she is. "She owes me 5 dollars from the third grade!" Won't see sad to see her overly made up fluffy self hit the road.

Daniele is kind of annoying but she might improve. She's dealing with facing an issue that sounds like it wasn't all that healthy for her that she now can't really escape. I hope that Dick uses the time to improve upon whatever screw ups he's made in the past. Should be interesting.

Other than "our guy", nobody made me love them.

I absolutely hate Kail and Joe too.

Kail is a homophobic arrogant witch. She really does think that she is going to own that house. She may can win challenges, but he big mouth will bring her down sooner or later. Funny thing is, when I saw all of their pictures, I thought for sure Nick would be the least comfortable with two gay guys. Now he is admitting he's fooled around with a guy once. I guess you can't judge books by it's cover.

Joe blurting out that he and Dustin had STDs was just uncalled for. That's not something you tell random people, especially on the first day. Hopefully Dustin will get him out soon.

Kail has my vote for most disliked. She has got to go. She is self-righteous, narrow in her acceptance of others, and I suspect not very tolerant of difference in general. Too comfortable in her life to be enriched by meeting new people from diverse walks of life. I hope they get her out quick.

Okay, so it seems we all like Kail, hopefully BB makes good on it's promise (and Eric makes good on his acting) to help us get her out. Won't she be surprised. It's like BB is finally paying us back for the having to sit through season 6's self-righteousness.

joe, hands down was my least favorite HG! drama queen worse than any i've ever seen!!

he was trying to hard to be his gay self and he was rude, annoying and not a favorite of mine at all!!!

BLECH! wish he was on the chopping block!

Kail " I don't know what I would do if one of my children decided to live the Gay lifestyle" WTF??

And Joe is a close second just because he runs his mouth way to much..Really tell the world you had an STD first thing...lol

i liked kail. i think she's gonna be a force in the house. she'll either go very far, or they'll get threatened by her and boot her next week!!

My least favorite this season are

1. Joe

2. Jessica

3. Jen

I think I am gonna love watching Dick... he is seriously entertaining on the live cams this morning and has been all night...

Archived