Which Hg Did You Instantly Dislike?

oldguy

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
due to me being warned uvp will have a strict no tolerance for baiting and flaming from others members

i have been warned that if i get tagged again i may be banned or could get my post review to the one or two member who are baiting me stop it is quite annoying

Lol, I am thinking putting that in every post is not going to help your cause...

jus sayin!!!

:animated_wave: Murfers... So glad to see you join us again this year... I have missed the well, you know, outta you... Glad to hear school is going well...I haven't seen Cat a in while either... Where is she... I haven't seen Nak in a very long time... Dang it I miss em...

If she's good christian, it is NOT her place to make ANY judgement

i love that you say that. it seems like your here Judging everybody else after only 1 hour of seeing them. but naghh, thats not hipocritical at all. :animated_scratchchin:

Read ALL of my post. I don't walk around claiming to live by a credo/curtain that condemns my judgement. I feel it's natural to judge, in fact it is part of human psychological nature. But then again when I judge it is just my opinion, I don't want to have different laws for the people I don't like or get a sick enjoyment out of telling them MY beliefs guarantee they are going to an aweful place or that I will be ashamed of my own children for their life.

And what an issue we would have here. That means you just judged me...hey it's OK if we didn't have opinions, what would the forum be for. That ALL it's for is to state what we think.

The houseguests chose to be in that house, watched by cameras 24/7, knowing the way they would be dissected on message boards. So, it's sort of our job to judge them..... :animated_scratchchin:

I feel it's natural to judge, in fact it is part of human psychological nature.

ok, I judge people. i know i do, i just dont see that its nessacary to point Kail out just because she is Christian for judging.. heck just because people are christians doesnt mean they are perfect.

"Id be ashamed if my girlfriend was gay..."

If she was gay she would not be your girlfriend... Technically speaking anyway.... Bi, I could understand...

heck just because people are christians doesnt mean they are perfect.

Some of us are... Well pretty damn close to it!!

Some of us are... Well pretty damn close to it!!

Oh King. were to start. lol. you may be close, but your not.. sorry.. but im sure your close. hehe. :)

Little king is my trademark...back off.

He's not trying to impress anyone, and I think he happens to be right.

aww, thanks. much wub :)

Little king is my trademark...back off.

:animated_rotfl: lk is Gingersnaps minion.... Hahahahahahahaha...

Ok, but only for you...

Hey...what's shakin TV?!?

Little K, now that he's GS's minion!!! Poor dude, there will be nothing but an empty carcass when she is done with him...

Archived