Which Hg Did You Instantly Dislike?

oldguy

Jessica-Barbie Wanna-be withOUT the looks. Helium voice. Garkkkkk

Joe-flip, flit, retard.

Jen-like totally needs like me to like beat the like snot like outta her.

Kail- annoying old bat. Going to hug her bible whilst stabbing.

Kail and Amber without makeup = EEK!

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he does remind me of lex... i loved lex. except for when they did allstars and he did that whole thing with rob and amber.. but other than that, he was good.

he has "that" face of a few people

Kail- annoying old bat

You people are annoying the hell out of me. Dick is the old bat, Kail is not. And btw Dick is the old bat because he's trying to look young while his face screams old, worn and tired, not because of his age.

Oh, I forgot--Amber actually seemed pleased to be compared to Anna Nicole Smith, and then she asks the stupidest question ever: The fat one, or the thin one? Ummmm, how about the DEAD one, Amber??

Oops--TheStilesClan is right--it was Daniele. I'm horrible with names, unless I'm transcribing. Sorry!

I really thought I'd like Jen going into this, but when she introduced herself she instantly made me think otherwise. I also don't like Joe and I'm not sure if the reasons that the three said upstairs about why they were enemies with their past acquaintances are true. Dustin and Joe told somewhat different reasons and Jessica with the $5 thing with Carol, like to hear Carol's side, and then Dick and Daniele not to sure if they are enemies or not.

From the 1st episode to the last episode my mind changes a lot about which ones I like and dislike. I guess we will see.

jen is she a idiot. i mean common sense would have told her introduction is over kill.

due to me being warned uvp will have a strict no tolerance for baiting and flaming from others members

i have been warned that if i get tagged again i may be banned or could get my post review to the one or two member who are baiting me stop it is quite annoying

she came off the strongest of any hg in history

due to me being warned uvp will have a strict no tolerance for baiting and flaming from others members

i have been warned that if i get tagged again i may be banned or could get my post review to the one or two member who are baiting me stop it is quite annoying

a milder holly but still annoying. but she may end up being worst cause unlike holly she keeps talking

I only like STP out of the music choices...

And out of the BB8 choices...I'm not overly enthused with any of them yet, however, I didn't care for the following people:

Joe - drama queen, bitter, and just sad to me. He seems like an ugly, unhappy little sport

Danielle & Dick - Hm...need to know more about it, but they both kinda came off looking like bad, her for being potentially petty (as it never was revealed why she refuses to talk to him, but if it was something too severe, she would have had a more severe reaction I would assume) and him for being very callous with his comments about her. One of them has to be the adult!

Kail - 100% for the gay comment. I'm all for everyone having their own opinion & mine is that she's the typical brain washed dope who can't see past her judgement-fed life thread to accept a person for who they are. If she's good christian, it is NOT her place to make ANY judgement. Religion kills me because people can preach it, but a very few ever actually try to live it. They just enjoy the fancy label it puts on them so they can feel like they're better than others...yeah, yeah, I'm gonna catch crap for that by someone for having my own opinion...hey I don't subscribe to the credo of don't judge...I embrace it, so I'm not a hypocrite, just a jerk.

First post of the season...Merry New BB Year!

Hey Yana, Old Guy (remember your courdorouy knickers that went zipzipzip?), Catwishers, & if anyone sees Nakomis_rules, tell that B to give her fellow Psychologist a call.

Oops! You're right StilesClan! I fixed it. It was Daniele. Which I should have remembered, since Anna Nicole's son was Daniel and her daughter was Danilynn....

Archived