Jake In Progress

SweetSensation

Guest XandraSkye
I watched the first two episodes that were on Sunday and I thought it was cute. Cute enough that I recorded the two episodes that were on last night but I haven't watched them yet. I'll check in again later.

Guest RogueyStars2004

I watched the sneek peak on Sunday and loved it! I was gonna watch it anyways when it came on Thursday. I first found out about it from Nadia Bjorlin's website that said she did an spi for it. Her's airs next week. Plus I have always liked John Stamos. I love the show and will continue to watch! :D

~RogueyStars2004

• 3 weeks later...
Guest XandraSkye

I have been watching it. It's cute. I like the way it pokes fun at celebrities. The episode that sort of mocked Britney and Christina was a hoot. And how adorable is that little girl Julia? And Julie Bowen is on it. She was on 'Lost' last night too.

Since I have to record 'Survivor' tonight to do my segment I don't know if I'll be able to record it. I'll record 'Survivor' on my ReplayTV and 'The OC' on my DVD recorder. Unless 'Joey' is a repeat and I can use the HDD out in the living room. Grrrr....to many things on at 8pm on Thursday night!

I caught this show last Thursday and I was so glad I did. What got my attention was the fact that Krista Allen was playing his girlfriend I just got done watching unscripted on HBO where it followed her and some other actors to audtions and jobs and stuff. John Stamos is still soo attractive and I thought the dialog was very funny. I will be watching tonight again.

I really like this show! It has a Sex & the City vibe to it...sort of.... Too bad it's up against Survivor and The OC - I usually watch Survivor and tape The OC, so I guess I won't be catching Jake in Progress unless one of the other shows has ended or is a repeat...

Guest XandraSkye
Jake has such BAD luck with women..

Don't know if I agree with that. I think he creates his own bad luck with women. I think he's just a typical shallow guy who always thinks that there may be someone better out there. But I still can't help but like him. :D