Attention Earlybirds

Are we easties going to spill spoilers everywhere tonight?

Tonight is SO special. Do you sundowners REALLY want to know?

Should we all stay inside EAST/MID/WEST threads?

Should we just plop where we feel like it?

Should we all go to EAST/MID/WEST chat rooms and then Cut n Paste an hour's worth of discussion to put into threads later?

How do the middies and westies feel?

We easties, of course, can show up anywhere, anytime!

p.s. Note that this thread will self-destruct after the premier.

good question!!! There's going to be SO much to talk about I'm sure people who haven't seen this thread will come in posting like crazy!!

If I was a westie I'd avoid avoid avoid until the showing. I can't wait to start live feed reports!

so in other words.. I think it'll be hard to contain people who haven't read this thread.

I'm on the west coast... I've never read the show spoilers, I always like to watch those when they air. I think I'll probably plan on being around to discuss who is doing what and read the feed updates. I try to resist reading the spoilers on eviction nights... some times I give in though, esp if someone I really like is on the block.

Ah... central time zone is the best tv time zone...

We're in line with the easties so there's no risk of spoilers, but its still early for us so we have plenty of time to stay up reading/watching the feeds! Woot!

It won't be the end of the world if I catch a spoiler... I'll live. But, yeah... I'll make an effort not to look where I think there might be spoilers, and if I do, oh well... shame on me. It's all good.

=)

umm, i tried to find the answer to when the live feeds will be turned on.....i read somewhere it would be after the airing of BB on the west coast, and i think i read it would be midnight EST....so errmmm, when should i look for something on the feeds over here on the east coast? (sorry if everyone knows the answer but me!)

Archived