Thursday, July 5th

uvp

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UV, I'm sure you'll find someone to root for - maybe even after tonight's show. Besides, you've got to have opinions to razz us with - or you just wouldn't be you.

As to the calling in -- I think you can vote on the net, too. That would make the most sense for us who are already here -- besides the fact that the net is free!

p.s. My hubby is getting gloomier already. He'll get over it ... maybe.

its a special ocassion. will you kind ladies and gentlemen please join me and dress up too and get out of those clothes

<-------- Suspects that UVP will pick whoever the majority of us dislikes. :kisss::smartass:

what makes you think that lol?

ya know, we really should join uvp in dressing up...he has the right idea.

uvp, can you find me the perfect gown? Preferred colors are navy, very dark green, wine-red, or black.

Hello everyone!!! So excited about the premier tonite... I'm a new poster, but not new to Morty's. I've been here the past 2 years, this year I want to actually wanted to post a bit, so I thought I'd jump in here and say Hi.

Thanks to everyone here at Morty's for the awesome updates!!! You guys really are the best!!!

Hello everyone!!! So excited about the premier tonite... I'm a new poster, but not new to Morty's. I've been here the past 2 years, this year I want to actually wanted to post a bit, so I thought I'd jump in here and say Hi.

Thanks to everyone here at Morty's for the awesome updates!!! You guys really are the best!!!

welcome and get dress. see you around

red my favorite color

I'm joining in the celebration of the BB start! :animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy:

We've got a golf lesson tonight and then dinner plans after - so I'll be shovelling food quickly so that I can get home by 7:00 (central)! The show is scheduled on the dvr so i won't miss anything . . . just in case!

I'm also looking forward to being a bit more active with the live feed updates - since I pay for it every year. I've done brief updates each year but only a few posts at a time so this year I plan to devote more time to chatting and updating - and put off life for a few months.

(BTW, I'm also sneaking a peak while at work - the boss is out :giggle::nono::giggle: )

UVP...since you and I are the only ones dressed appropriately, will you be my date tonight for the Opening Night parties and festivities?

A corsage would be a nice gesture on your part.

UVP...since you and I are the only ones dressed appropriately, will you be my date tonight for the Opening Night parties and festivities?

A corsage would be a nice gesture on your part.

yes i will be. btw what is corsage

Sounds good to dress up for toingts festivities, I think I will be wearing my New blue strappy dress and my new peweter heels. I am also bringing a case of Champagne to the opening tonight.

Look forward seeing you all tonight!!!!!!!! :party_smilie:

Thanks for the warm welcome... feel free to just call me Teri. So what exactly is proper dress for BB premiers? If all I need is a bow, that's fine, cuz it's hot as heck here in CA. LOL

Sorry Maize, you may be new'n all, and I know it's hot in Calif (as Marty KEEPS TELLING US)...but no, a bow for tonight is not acceptable.

If you're trying to stay cool, you can go with a strapless gown--check out mine. And I'm not sweating a bit.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I AM SO EXCITED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know caps is rude and screaming... but I am just so EXCITED

we have a date at 8 yath. going to bed now see you in a few

Archived