NAME THE FISH!

Guest ranster627

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like Bubbles, sushi, or Nemo, but my thoughts were with the new Harry Potter book coming out in July too and with 14 house guest we could have names from the book with 7 names being Harry and his friends for the good side and 7 names being Voldemort and his gang for the evil side... Again yes I know it's cheesy... LOL :twisted:

I really like Bubbles, sushi, or Nemo, but my thoughts were with the new Harry Potter book coming out in July too and with 14 house guest we could have names from the book with 7 names being Harry and his friends for the good side and 7 names being Voldemort and his gang for the evil side... Again yes I know it's cheesy... LOL  :twisted:

hahhahahah good idea!!! i love that idea....i dont read the books but i watch the movies instead....it would take me too long to read them but i might actually get one soon possible....i need to finish the series im reading now!!! ((a series of unfortunate events...im on book 10 of 11or12))

I voted for Tranny because I can't tell if their boy or girl fishy's! :D (Besides, it's the closest we're going to see of a tranny this season... :shock: )

I wouldn't mind if squirrel was replaced by sushi. I never actually said squirrel was my choice for the poll.

It almost looks like a squirrel like that. I dunno, maybe I've been hanging around too many squirrels.

Why not it is facing the way we are seening it!!! The big metel wall is back there too!!!

Yes I had edited my comment before you posted yours... sorry about that... I am blind and my contacts are giving me a little trouble today...

LOL Yana you are too funny!!! Get your eyes together only five days left!!!!

LOL I know I know... going to clean my contacts right now... if that don't work I will put in a new pair...

LOL Yana you are too funny!!! Get your eyes together only five days left!!!!

OMG 5 DAYS HOLY POPPY COCK!!!!!!!! ITS GETTING CLOSE!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH CAN'T WAIT!!!!! ive been gone for awhile so i haven't seen anything going on in the house like the people in bikinis or no shirts!!!!