NAME THE FISH!

Guest ranster627

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<span style='color:orange'>I votedfor BuBBles !!!! I know shocking :lol: </span>

Me, too Crazy! :wink:

YAY Go bubbles!!!

<span style='color:orange'>I can't beleave how many of you like BuBBles!!! Hmm Wonder what the out come will be???</span>

In "Finding Nemo" the yellow tang in the fish tank at the dentist office was the fish that kept saying bubbles bubbles I say we go with BuBBles.

<span style='color:orange'>i know Nemo is my fav movie!!!</span>

Mine, too!!! :D

<span style='color:orange'>I can't beleave how many of you like BuBBles!!! Hmm Wonder what the out come will be???</span>

"BuBBles" by a landslide!!! :wink:

:wink:

I wanted a puppy when I was growing up and my father said "no," but he would bring me another pet just as good, He got me a clam, and I named him "Squirt, the Wonder Clam."

-M

Guest tinkerbell

I would like it added, just for the record, that even though I voted for BuBBles...............I have secretly been calling them.............................."MOVE-IT"!!!!!!

i like sunshine cause they are yellow and sunny :P , even though soon we will all be sick of seeing them and think that they are like a black cloud looming around in the fish bowl.Because they put them on too much.

Guest ranster627

That was cool ... wish it had made the poll ... maybe that could be their name when they are evicted?

I already ate "Dinner" (burp :oops: )