James' Site

Yana

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fizzle wouldn't be the first.....I got many gunning for me. They lay low for a while then bammmm once BB starts they're like bats out of hell diving in and down for poor Ginger.

Quote: "ginger.. uhhh its been all over the boards.. i didnt know that the only posts you read were mine!!!! "I live for your every word....i have some obsessive/compulsive issues, ya know. On what boards does it say this. Is this the first time it's happening and btw I have checked showtime schedule years past and never saw anything BB related. Why do they show it...what does cbs have to do with showtime.And one more question: why is the earth round?

Okay, I actually went and looked it up :clap: Yay for me. Once I get back to work it will be tough to watch, but nights off, I'm in. I guess they are hoping there are hook-ups and sexual things happen. Is it a coincidence that the first time showtime does this there are more than usual gays on BB?

ginger.. dont forget that it will be 9pm to midnight BB time.. so it will the best time for us east coasters to watch them. we always miss out on the good stuff cause we are sleeping.. but i will be DVRing it everynight. and then watching every afternoon.. ugg, my life will be all BB for the next 80 days.

i was thinking.. i dont know if there are more than 2 gay guys.. but dont forget that BB6 had 2 gay people. ivette and beau. so its not really a record breaker.. as some think it is... :)

uhh ginger? i knew that already. if its 9pm to midnite bb time.. that means its 12am - 3am our time... i thought i told you that... no?

yup, i did, back on the page before this one.. i said:

ginger, i know you have showtime TOO... and i know you will be watching 12am-3am or at lease recording it
so PAY ATTENTION!

come on now. its done with, just leave it be till something else happens..

I just marked showtime TOO for the next 3 nights...., i think its funny. its rated TV-MA...

hey nomatter what, there wont be ANY FOTH will there? or is it the exact same thing you see on the feeds?

If someone sings or says something that TPTB doesn't want you to see, you better believe there will be FotH...

no foth...something is rigged, I mean up. they must be expecting some hot scenes if showtime is going to air. BB is taking up their blue movie slots...they know something big is going to go down on BB. I just hope it's not gay sex-not interested.

I want to see Nick sleeping!

singing ftoh makes no sense. if bb isnt playing the artist music like on a speaker or something they shouldnt have to play them crap. what happen to freedom of speech.

Archived