James' Site

Yana

gotta respect james . one of the few bb players that stay active to fan in the bb world unlike some who wouldnt be crap without bb cough janelle and runs

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i never been over there. mortys only place i visit. but its nice that he still reach out after bb finish

shock made morty. the man was a legend. the only poster i knew that had many folks here scared to post.

What a f**kin' joke. Crappysucks was never scared of that douche...in fact I regularly bitch slap him across a number of other boards. :lol:

PS - No wonder he likes Jamesth...they are both douches.

Oh, I'm all over the place...after all, I have to spread the Crappysucks message of peace and love. But Morty's is where I was born and where I will always return. :)

And yes, the weather sucked. I just got back from sitting in the pouring rain like some mental patient wacthing the fireworks.

CRAPPY!!!! who said that.. i will woop them like they were born last week. what kind moron... Shock made morty's a nuthouse while he was here. while he did scare a few, a few of us did bite back. as anyone can see... we have done wonderfully since he has left. better than that. i even moved more clothes in.

but really.. crappy, knock off the cheating. :mad1:

she knew it was me. go ahead slap me lol

Quote: "Ginger...actually I don't get the feeds. I catch up on everything with you fine people. "

That might make Fizzles head explode a second time. "you fine people" - I am fine, but I don't do the time (feed time that is) ha ha ha

Fizzle and Cajun rock the feeds!

i actually did NOT know it was uvp.. i did not see him post that. i saw him say he liked him and that he "spoke the truth" but i didnt see what crappy quoted.... so :P

:dots: I cannot believe it...no feeds yet so knowledgeable. My crew is amazing. Cajun, you spend much study time at the archives and it shows. Fizzle your eyes are visual powers that see everything on the feeds. We're like the superheroes of BB.

lol morty's has really good summaries. I go to morty's for summaries and I go to jokers to find out what's going on in the house right now... and if I don't see it posted at morty's live updates... then I might accidentally use an update from jokers, summarize it and post it in the live updates at morty's. :D

You could become a superhero by watching Big Brother after dark on showtime!

Archived