James' Site

Yana

folks said it time and time again they were afraid of shock and many said he made them want to unregistered. the man spoke the truth. only thing i ever disagree with him on was when he said dana or someone else was cute

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think all his thread went at least 5 pages. he was the king of post count before he departed

So UVP you agree with this statement then huh...

You 'listen to women' by their sexual response... not by 'asking them' what do to.

They dont know the answer to that anyways.

Further more, no person is a 'good lay'. That mentality is exactly the problem you have in the first place.

Direct quote from your man Shockalittle...

the guy wasnt bad. just had strong ideas. to me they werent strong but to others they were.

Wow...you people are something else. Good, strong ideas? He verbally abused the crap out of people around here and you say the guy had strong ideas!

Those who think iShock is all about just making comments that others don't agree with need reality checks. This may be the internet but there is no need to do that to people.

he made no sense, and it took him pages to do it. lmao that was the funny thing about it.

uhh ginger, sweetie... only one person said that.. the rest would agree with you.

I agree 110% Ginger... He did like to belittle and abuse people... It's funny too because someone told him he had the mentality of a rapist with all his don't ask women what they like, cause they don't know talk and he is now calling for her to be banned...

he made no sense, and it took him pages to do it. lmao that was the funny thing about it.

uhh ginger, sweetie... only one person said that.. the rest would agree with you.

who made you the voice of others

I think I was the one to start the prison talk...he needed a dose of his own medicine. Fizzle, is right though he was one of these people that liked to stand on his soapbox and talk sh*t all day. He talked himself in circles hoping someone would believe his crap. The only ones who did believe him were the posters that he made up - his dual monikers.Wanted to finish my thoughts...so UVP I think you may be blind as a bat defending someone like that. With all your flaming and baiting threads you should know better.

who made you the voice of others

Only those that voiced that exact same opinion 1000's of times on this very board...

LMAO not only does he still have the forum, but he uses it to get his fans to vote for his girlfriend and he also uses it to help charities... I think James is over all that stuff now, just not the stuff with Janelle...

No he replays his game play over and over. He will never admit to the rotten game play many of us saw.

I do like his sense of humor and seems like he could be a good guy if he would just GET OVER it.

Archived