What Do You Think Is Happening In The House Right Now

People have gotten over the initial shock of being stuck in a house with their worst enemy. Some have already made attempts to reconcile, which may not be completely sincere, while others are merely trying to avoid their sworn enemy. Most players are trying to stay quiet and bond with the group, doing the little things to keep the early target off their back. The HOH has nominated two people that haven't really fit in but one is just a pawn. Everyone has already agreed to evict the person that the HOH wants out and that person's fate is pretty much sealed if they cannot win the Power of Veto competition. The HOH is probably gaining a warped view of the control they have in the house due to everyone being so quick to agree with their choice of the first evictee.

The game has started with bonds and alliances being formed however it will still take a few weeks for things to pop out and the game to get really intense.

ginger.... if I remember you don't ever get the feeds? Fizz is your lifeline to what is going on?

Just being nosey. You don't want the feeds?

jameka is trying to rally votes to stay

Marty, you're a great person. I like your posts. But, you are overstepping boundaries here. Fizzle and I have something special and I can't discuss it any further.

that gave me a good chuckle.. should i break out the badge, the BFFL badge?

Nick is walking into the bathroom to shower. He has a towel wrapped around his waist. He enters the bathroom and takes a look into the mirror, reaches up to fix his hair and the towel falls to the tiled floor. All the while, Dustin is by the door taking this all in. Dustin has an odd look on his face, I don't like that look. I am jealous that I am not in the doorway.

Someone without an enemy won HoH. Everyone is kissing his/her ass, except for two people (the nominees). These two are lying in 5 foot long beds feeling sorry for themselves rather than campaigning to stay.

Archived