oldguy

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll finish your limerick, Ginger.

He's quick with the wit

and so full of edit . . .

I forgot to tell you - the Fig Leaf comes with 2

small bunches of gold grapes. I suppose you can melt it all down, but you're really gonna draw a large

crowd when you accept the Certificate of Appreciation.

Nah, burn the teacups!OMG, I am so excited...everyone is giving me respect again. No more dissing....Oldguy - you give new meaning to the word "edit." I will not melt down anything - I look awesome in fig leafs and grapes. :lol: They like me, they really like me!!!

well, its better than making a dress out of tampons.

:lookaround: what? does nobody remember that? from Saturday Night Live... it was about 15 years ago.

she is standing there at a party wearing a dress made of tampons and someone comes up and says "i love your dress" and she says.. "what? this old rag?"

:hahohi: get it.. rag? ohhh i still get a good laugh thinking of that one.

A tampon dress? Sounds nice, Fizzle. Wait!! I have an idea. When we go to the big dance Saturday night, you wear your tampon dress and I'll wear my new condom suit! All eyes will be on us as we whirl around the dance floor!

Quote: "A tampon dress? Sounds nice, Fizzle. Wait!! I have an idea. When we go to the big dance Saturday night, you wear your tampon dress and I'll wear my new condom suit! All eyes will be on us as we whirl around the dance floor"

Be careful dancing you too...I heard they grease up the floor nicely for couples such as yourselves.

We're gonna do The Twist. Get it? BB- twist?

If we fall, we'll simply slide out the door to the cheers of the adoring crowd! What an exit it will be - almost as good as our entrance.

It's Big Brother time so be jolly

Time to laugh, not be melancholy

But I fear we'll be in hell

cause there will be no Janelle's

And the chicks will all sound just like Holly.

Simmer down, Oldguy - you are with Fizzle, I wouldn't be caught dead with someone elses tampons on the dance floor with Fizzle dancing to the tampon glide. I would do it for a million bucks though.

Oldguy: Got a prize for Cathoula for screwing up the whole discussion. I have to say it's a good limerick anyway.

Ginger, I'm sending you a million bucks. The vision of you and Fizzle doing the tampon glide gives me goosebumps. You're right about Cat's limerick. It was darn good, even if she tried to cut me out of a lovely evening.

Archived