July 1st Live FISH Updates

I don't know about you guys (I just started watching the feeds), but there seems to be some shadowy movement from our side of the fish tank. I thought it was the fish, but it takes up a lot of area, it looks like someone is talking with their hands.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about you guys (I just started watching the feeds), but there seems to be some shadowy movement from our side of the fish tank.  I thought it was the fish, but it takes up a lot of area, it looks like someone is talking with their hands.

are you talking about on the top left of the screen?? it kinda looks like water leaked into the camera up there....but prolly not!!! or it could just be a weird shadowish type thing!

on the feed....if you watch only 1 camera....for a strange reason...at the far end of the tank near the topish in the plants the way they move they look like a face like the 2 eys and a nose

Face1.jpg

SOMEONE JUST WALKED BY!!!

now the fish are being fed by the falling object!! ha

Yes I see that too and it appears the lights have been turned back on... Last year they had a lot of lock downs so maint. could be done on the fish tank... Maybe that's what happened...

sorry if this isn't "aloud" or anything but i made a wallpaper for the die-hard fish fans!! and you all are welcome to use it if you want to or not!! doesn't matter!! its kinda big i made it 1280x1024 but it will shrink perfectly for the smaller screens!! sorry its so big i wasn't sure how to make a link to it or something...

FishWallpaper1.jpg

update kinda!!!! im not sure if the HG's are in the house now b/c i was rewinding the feed to where i saw somebody walk by and i saw as the fish were being fed a HAND in the water from inside the house instead of inside the walls where the camera men are....

Hand1.jpg

sooooo maybe they aren't in the house yet unless the HG's feed the fish but im not sure i think last year diane would feed the fish but im not 100% sure....

now im 50-50 on them being in the house THIS early!!!

As I stated above they were on lock down a lot for things to be done to the tank... I remember seeing people outside the walls feeding the fish and doing manit. like cleaning it and stuff...

Guest ranster627

They are territorial by nature ... have they broken into groups or do they swim together?

Guest Rusty

Good Mornig all......I've seen lights on and movement already in the house. The time of the movement was approx. 07:00 hrs BBT

Guest Rusty

At 07:40 hrs this morning BBT, I saw a guy with a beard thru the fishtank. This dispells the rumor that the HG are already in the House.

1. If they were in the house they would not be up at this time of day.

2. None of the HG have beard.

Guest tinkerbell

Hey buderfly, heres a site that alot of BB sites recommend, however, its not available til BB6 actually starts.

http://www.bbreloader.com/

ranster, the fish appear to be loners, Im not seeing any group action yet, just alot of aggression!! Alot of ramming and body slamming!! Maybe they watched too much WWE in the pet store!! hehe

Hey, just saw a guy vaccuuming....not sure if the houseguests vaccuum...think they are getting ready for the big debut

maybe thats what i saw before...if you go up a few posts i have pictures of a guy carrying a pole type thing i wasn't sure what it was.....but yest they do vaccum every week before the live show and every week anyways so its clean in there!!!