The American Player

Katydidit

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, if it's only one player throughout the entire season, then that person was originally cast as The Player.

Just who do you figure that is?

And that person knows now, before entering the house, right?

I wonder just how much this person might be told about the other HGs before going in.

Ahhhh...c'mon Katy...let's just play along and pretend that our votes will really count! :lol:

I found this over at rbbq....

CornerOffice8 is back once again with some info on America's Houseguest!

"One last bit. America's Mole is a guy. Remember, they say the best spies are the ones you would never expect.

And yes, I was that kid who poked at the monkey. Enjoy.

See you thursday night!"

Source

Any idea what guy you think it might be?

its joe

j/k but who knows sometimes its the one we should expect

I don't think it will be Joe, because I think Joe is part of the enemies twist and I really don't think they are going to use someone that is already a part of a twist... JMHO though...

the america player has to be someone who 1. america likes 2. able to play both sides if the house gets divided

how so

I have absolutely nothing to go on other than a hunch, but my guess is it's Eric. He seems like the guy you'd last expect and I have suspicions about his line of work...who knows...

good hunch

it may be crazy zach too

I think it will be Dick....might not last long but just might. Either way if the mole thing didnt work out he would be the safest bet.

If America's Player gets evicted then does someone new get assigned to do the tasks or???

megan.. i dont believe so, read the new article posted in the Media thread. it talks about how the America's Player will work and that it will last until that person gets voted out or wins.

Archived