Your Enemy

CrystAMC

Is there a person in your past that you would walk away from 500K because of?

I have an ex-husband and it didn't end well oviously but I think I could put up with him for 80 days for 500K.

You don't have to give details or anything like that. I'm just thinking if these people are really and truely enemies will any of them leave when they see who's there.

To me, unless these enemies just recently had a knock down drag out last week I don't see the big deal. I mean after time passes most peoples anger subsides. The father daughter thing goes way beyond "just enemies" though.

& yes even I could spend 80 days with my X-husband for $500K. That's the only way you will ever get me in a room with him again though :animated_rotfl:

I agree, after time passes you get over it! They may roll their eyes or turn up their nose but hey I just cannot see this as a big deal!!! It will be interesting to see WHY they hate one another.. What happend to make them enemies... I hope its not a "you stole my boyfriend" kid of crap!!! :bash:

OH I HAVE ONE...

The a**hole, self-titled C.O.O. of the company I used to work for. He is the devil. He treated people he thought were beneath him like dirt, clipped his fingernails every Wednesday for AN HOUR with the office door wide open, delegated evry scrap of work, gave MY assistant so much stupid busy work that she quit, fired all of me vendors without consulting me and refused to give me reasons for doing so, and drove me to quit a job a loved.

You could say that I would walk away from $500K only because after 24 hours I would be poisoning his food, attempting to drop bricks on him and smothering him in his sleep.

But I have to admit...it would make for some darn good live feeds.

I have one too... She called herself my friend and then went and told lies about me and my husband to all our other friends... Almost caused my husband and I to divorce... It all boiled down to she wanted him and I had him... Thankfully she messed up and he saw it...

You mean besides Bush or Cheney... right?!? :animated_rotfl:

I have an ex-husband and it didn't end well oviously but I think I could put up with him for 80 days for 500K.

Usually you have to put up with them for years to get 500K, 80 days seems easy ;)

Theres only one person I would serioulsy walk away from $500,000 If i had to spend 3 months in the house with. She was my next door neigbor for about 2 years till she couldnt take it anymore and moved to florida. We had this serioulsy petty feud that escelated too many times. involved cops more than once. I would probably give an attempt to make it, but if either she or I was to stick around beyond the first eviction They would either kick me out for slapping her or I would walk on my own before I was to hurt her. Now Highschool enemies i'd stick around for. Its been too long to still hold a grudge. Even tho there is at least one person who probably still hates me.

Since the majority of the housemates are so young, they may have more enemies...remember high school? It was SO long ago for me, but there were definitely people I didn't want to be in the same STATE with, let alone same room!

I've been thinking about this one all afternoon.

My worst thought was about someone who could tell some terrible secret about me.

Came up with nothin -- I've already told 'em all.

But my ex --

I could live with him for two months, no problem.

But he would never help me win.

Then again -- if he'd get half the money....

We still haven't heard the details on the money, have we?

Newest reports are all talking about 500K.

So there we are, my X could be my enemy or my best friend in the house, for that moment in time.

Who sang about that -- Cindi Lauper?

Money Changes Everything.

But if the ex gave you an STD especially Herpes that lives on and on could you really live with the ex in a house. Some things aren't worth money unless with the winnings you get a dirty hooker from the other thread and unleash her on the ex....payback is a biatch.

But if the ex gave you an STD especially Herpes that lives on and on could you really live with the ex in a house...

Oh my ginger....I really hope you've seen a doctor about that! :rolleyes:

:animated_rotfl:

I've been married almost 20 years, but I still despise my husband's ex-fiancee. I wouldn't walk away from the 500 K because of her, though. I'd win it, to spite her. :cheshire:

Quote: "Oh my ginger....I really hope you've seen a doctor about that! "

Nah, I'm not talking from personal experience..but those on the board said they would live with the ex's to win the money....I proposed a hypothetical question? Would you live the ex who gave you a dose of a sexual contact disease?

It's actually interesting to think about. Would I be able to do it for the money. Hell yes. Would I like it, nope. Would there be fighting, probably. But hey, that's what we are looking for, right?

Archived