"some" Worst Enemies

Mimi

AAAHHH I got it Ginger...

Just for the record... I had to take a pain pill and don't know how long my posts will be coherent...

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No drinkies with the pain pills, kay?

You never lost me Fizzle....Cajun will miss Ginger though.

Love Fizzle the ferret...aren't there like three fizzles though? Where are the others hiding.

Fizzle, you will love my new plan that my son is working on...hint, hint, hint. He makes mama proud!!!!

How is a ferret mentally retarded? Did you drop him on his head when it was a baby (hey, what is the term for a baby ferret - pup?)

Anyways, spaz is special and please refrain from dressing him in santa suits this holiday season. You may traumatize Fizzle and Peanuts.

how do i know why a ferret is mentally retarded. all i know is we have one.. actually we have two. peanut is mildly retarded. peanut is Spaz's older sister by a year. she is not deaf though.

spaz however is the dumbest ferret i have come across.. but lovable all the same. fizzle is just the model ferret of all.. she knows it too. she thinks she is sexy and flaunts herself... but she is no dirty hooker. NOOOO!!!! she knows she shares her condo with 2 retards, but she doesnt care.. she loves them no matter. she does give them dirty looks when they are being dumb in the middle of the night though.. :smilielol:

I will have to check into ferrets here in Georgia... They are really cute and I wanted another puppy, but hubby thinks since Duncan past away we have spoiled Amanda too much and she wouldn't let another puppy in the house, so maybe a ferret is the way to go!!!

YAY Just checked into ferrets being legal in Georgia and they are... OK Now I am going to read about them... I don't wanna even start to talk to hubby about them if I don't think I could handle one, or if they wouldn't fit in here... I know they have to be spayed or neutered by 7 months of age...

I am looking at some to be adopted... I think for us that would be the better way to go... I have found that they are hiders... Meaning they hide things a lot... Do you find that to be factual Fizzle?

Worst enemies: Someone over at sucks posted a funny list of enemies... I will try to post it later... It's not real, just a funny one... Has a couple of them as bloods and cripes... However you spell it... Dang having to go back and correct a lot of stuff... pills kicking in...

yana... fizzle hides things under the bed directly in the center. things like... rubber coasters, cell phone cases that have velcro, tiny doll with ponytail.

peanut hides things inside my dresser drawer, behind the bottom drawer.. her things consist of a sock with a knot in it, a McDonald toy we call blubber, a cat bell ball, and sometimes the treat can.

Spaz hides things under the bed in the upper left corner. his things are: an empty water bottle, a big ball will a bell in it, a glass parfume bottle, and any ferret food he can steal.

fizzle likes to steal peanut's blubber and try and put it under the bed. but then peanut catches her and takes it back. this will go on and on for 20 minutes at a time.

Spaz... what can i say, ferrets are known to like rubber and stuff, but i dont know why he likes glass and hard plastic. i told you he is retarded.

they are kept in a condo most of the day and come out 2 or 3 times to play and get their exercise.

back on topic... i want to know which dirty hookers know each other.. and who stole whos boyfriend.

Okay, okay, don't take it personal. I didn't say your accent was as slow as your ferret, but come on...we all know that NY'ers move/talk a heck of a lot faster than the rest of the country.

Sometimes I just hate to leave my part of the world!

Worst enemies - Food servers in states such as Florida and the Carolinas...I could cook a four course meal by the time I get a big mac.

Fizzle that sounds really cute... What about the stuff you give them for hairballs? Is it expensive and how often do you have to give it to them? Do you feed yours cat or ferret food?

Here's the joke enemies list...

10682dbb8rivalrieslh3lu5.jpg

the hairball stuff cost about 7.50 and we give a dab a day or so. we feed them ferret food but a lot of people feed them cat food or a mix of the two. you can potty train them to go in a litter box or on potty pads. most ferrets get along fine with dogs and cats but not rodents cause in the wild that is what they would eat.

i dont need things faster than the speed of light. i never had panic attacks till i moved to NJ.. too much going on in this area. i am 2 miles from NYC. thats is way too close if you ask me.

i have to leave for work at 8am to be there by 9am. it takes me 10 or 15 minutes with no traffic... so i am usually at least 30 to 40 minutes early.. lmao. just to make sure cause i would hate to hit traffic and be late!

and soooooo... ginger? is this why you have no time for the feeds? cause you are such a busy NEW YORKER?

Here's a post from my worst enemy... Wanna guess who it is?

Theres a few problems on a few levels with Darcys 'argument' so let me just touch on them;

In order to have this idea of 'a' homosexual, someone who is 'a something' you have to have something beyond simply behavior or the 'act itself'.

So, in order to get there you have to first find some agreed upon speech, jargon, mannerisms, codes, dress and some sort of 'subculture' to put those in.

Ok.

Now if that doesnt make sense to you just try and think of it the other way;

What if found a guy who did not affect or emulate, attend or subscribe to any of these identifiers?

Talks normal, doesnt wear subculture clothing, doesnt affect mannerisms etc.

but,

Yes, he does masterbate into another mans anus every weekend.

Just like most people he doesnt feel the need to tell you how he has orgasms or with who.

You dont know.

See how this person is no longer qualifying as 'A' gay. He is not 'A' homosexual and so you have lost your ability to reach a goal of representation in that situation.

Now I think what you are asking for is someone who is 'a gay' (in that they attend and act according to the prominent homosexual subculture),

but,

Is not over-doing the mannerisms, ways and popular defining attitudes.

I actually agree with you on that because Id like to see far more 'typical' and 'moderate' people.

But,

Unfortunately they always find the most 'extreme' and often ridiculous extreme.

Cocktail Waitresses that are VERY Bimbo,

'Conservatives' who are way way far to the Right.

Bodybuilders who are the most aggressive and insecure of them all.

Models and actors with the most severe cries for attention and vanity.

It gets on my nerves too because I actually find more interest and enjoyment in people who are more like people I know and meet... Moderate, not taking their lifestyle to the 'extreme' ends and have some sense of limits.

Archived