The Real Cast

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After watching the early show clips, I think that Joe is the gay one this season.

HAHA What gave it away? When he said "what's gay and has two thumbs" and then held up his thumbs??? I'm only kidding... He did say that, but yeah he's gay... I also think that maybe Dustin is gay too...

And they're both from Chicago...Maybe they know eachother.

Did anyone notice that the only houseguest they didn't show this morning was Carol? They showed her in the very beginning, but only a shot of her turning in front of the camera, not actually talking, introducing herself, or having an interview like everyone else did.

:cheshire:

It has been suggested elsewhere that maybe Joe and Dustin are enemies, because they are both gay and from the same town and maybe one took the others man or something...

I've decided I'm going to root for all the brown-eyed people, but only until August 5th.

Then, if there's a blue-eyed one left, that's my winner!

hey, don't blame me -- Ouiji said it was more than fair.

I'm only going on first impressions but all the houseguests seem so boring. And that blonde girl from hooters reminds me of april and I cannot stand april. And "evil" dick is a wannabe of mike boogie and will. All the women in the house espiecally the Mom are all attractive and thin so I guess it'll be good for me watching the live feeds and having something hot to look at HA. I'd really rather like real people but i'm not going to say anything until the show starts

Found a pair already??!! Let me race over there....Wow, I don't know what thread to post this in!! But now that I look at Dick and Daniele, they do look alike! And now I wonder if I should change my prediction stats around b/c obviously he at least is going to try to reconnect with her.

I still say it's BS... Check my reasoning in the other thread... I don't believe they are what people think they are...

The biggest twist, however, is a game element called "America's Player." In a nutshell, that contestant will have the chance to win extra sums of money-- but only if they carry out certain actions mandated by viewers via internet or text message voting. Chosen player might be asked to vote somebody out of the house or something more personal, such as flirting with another player. Eye is hoping the twist will give viewers more of a stake in the outcome of the game, in the same way auds who watch "American Idol" get to shape that competition.

LOOOOOOVE IT!!!! :animated_bouncy:

so far i like the cast, the twist, the house.....that can only mean one thing, i must be gonna hate all of them once they start talkin...i guess i'd like the 'older' woman to win seeing as she is the OLDEST woman at 37-the same age i'll be next month :animated_shocking: but i'd bet she'll reliably be voted out first... or i'd like Jameka because she at least seems to have a real job instead of wannabeactingcocktailwaitressing

what's up with Nick's tiny pea-sized head? it reminds me of that pea-head on puppetmaster:

replicas_new.jpg

Here's my best guesses as to who hates who.

Well Danielle and Dick are pretty much confirmed. (Is it good to have the name Dick on an enemies season?)

Carol and Jessica - former friends maybe

Dustin and Joe - former boyfriends maybe

Eric and Jameka - from New York and Maryland... east coasters.

Jen and Zach - both from Cali and close to same area

Nick and Mike - both northerners

Amber and Kail - what's leftover lol

Yana made i mistake .... Noooooooo.... the world will never be the same...

I do so quite often Cryst... Hang around and you will see me make a butt of myself a lot ;)...

Archived