The Real Cast

lala - that's what I hate. I would rather see some hardcore BB fan get on then someone who is found via myspace who's never even heard of the show. There's a lot of fans that would do anything to get on the show and it seems the producers don't even care...they just want people who look good, are horny and single and will hook up. Whatever.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I havent seen the Early Show bit, maybe I wont watch it.

Like Imin, I was a bit surprised by the lack of diversity.

Nobody from the south? I also wonder how many applied and how many were approached.

I am rethinking getting Showtime and the feeds are questionable now too.

I am really disappointed, and all I have seen is the pictures, hometown and job.

I dont want to hear to high school or college rivals discuss who Mary Jo liked best or who was jealous of her sorority

sister because she was more poplar.

So the pre-exisitng 'beefs' in the house.... Any ideas who the cast members with 'Beefs' might be??

- Jessica and Carol - Both students in Kansas... I wonder if they're fighing over a man... that would be lame.

- Joe and Dustin - Receptionist and Shoesalesman from Chicago - Possibly a gay feud?? Could be good action!!

- Danielle/Dick/Jen/Zach - All from California... 2 of these 4 might have 'beef'.. guess we'll have to wait and see!

Do you think some of the people with pre-exisiting issues might end up forming alliances since they know eachother already? Kinda like Jun and Ji? Should be pretty interesting season!!

Ya, I'm disappointed in the cast.

And the thing is there are SO MANY ways they could make the cast interesting--hard to understand why, after this many seasons they would pick a group like that.

Like everyone else, I'm pretty dissapointed in the cast.

Not only do most of them seem fake, they don't even seem entertainingly fake (like an Alison type). I also don't understand why there is only person who isn't white, that seems pretty ridiculous. Jameka actually came off as being my favorite out of the group on the Early Show piece.

I also feel like I'm going to find Dick very annoying, he's going to be the type that tries to be cool but isn't, I'm thinking. (If anyone watches BB UK- a Tracy type).

Hopefully things will pan out for the better. If I had only seen contestants from previous seasons for a short period of time (like Janey), I probably would have hated them too- but then grew to love them.

As of now, though... house= better than normal. Cast= worse.

What's with all the whining about the cast? We haven't even seen them in the house yet. Who cares if their mostly young people. As I recall there hasn't been that many exciting players in the past that were over 35...Boy that Jack was sure exciting. Never seen someone so full of life like that Kent. Wasn't that fun last year watching Marcellas sleep 21 hours everyday.

Whoa...seems the consensus is the same, cast came off like a bunch of wanna b's. No age mix. No maturity mix. The mommie has no chance trying to come off as a youngster. And am I the only one to forsee a Tommie Lee (Dick) Pamela (Jessica) hook-up already. Grrrrrrr...

But I will be glued like the rest of us on the first night... :lipsrsealed2:

The age isn't really the point. It's how lame they all seem, with good looks being one of the first things they all mentioned (and ya of course they're all good-looking). I don't remember what all the various jobs were--but cocktail waitress, Hooters waitress (!!) were representative...

Having said all that, like SueZ, I'll be glued to the set.

One more post before I start work.....I got here an hour and a half ago.

I will be in front of the TV, but will wait on the feeds Shotoo. Also, the pics are like glamour shots. Lets see what they look like without all the makeup and hairspray. Some have to have warts.

I am disappointed by the lack of diversity in the cast. I think the fireworks this time will probably be more of a sexual nature, which is what CBS wants I think.

But what really bothers me are the voices on two of the women... I cannot stand that nasally whining quality... reminds me of Holly. One was bad enough, two could be unbearable.

However, as a die hard BB fan I will reserve final judgment until I watched them for two weeks in the house. Besides, I've already paid for feeds so I know I'll make the best of it.

PS: Thanks Dade for the link, I never get to see the morning show.

The housemates do seem like they all came from central casting. You've got your token "older" guy & gal, black, gay, musclehead. . . among all the vapid white toothed 20-somethings. I'm hoping the feuds make these people interesting.

While I was posting a new blog on the bb myspace page with the new videos and pictures I was thinking about all the new house guests and the twist. As I got the bottom is asked my mood. I sat and thought for a few minutes and I came to a conclusion about this season, I'm optimistic. I'm not going to hold my breath for a fantastic season nor am I going to write it off already. I'll just let happen what happens and see where to go from there.

Just watched the early show clip and I am the only one that noticed the flamingos were gone? Guess that was just a smoke screen...

I am kinda witha Dream.

However, instead of looking forward to watching them fight for the beds with eager anticipation, I am kinda like I dont like it, prove me wrong.

OK I went back and checked the house guests out again and some thoughts on who might be enemies here...

Maybe Carol and Jessica because they are from the same state, but I think that might be smoke to make us think they might be...

I am thinking the talent management asst. and the former pro football player could be one of the pairs...

Maybe the cocktail waitress and the bar manager...

The School Counselor and one of the two students...

The Business owner and the receptionist...

Just guesses, but could be promising...

Hmm, I can't decide which one I want voted off first...could they do it in twos or threes this year? ^_^

It really is hard to tell from that short clip who I'll end up rooting for and who I'll hate, but Nick has lost his spot on my "only good-looking guy on the show" list...gag. I think I'll nickname him Kronk after the character from The Emperor's New Groove because that's who he makes me think of!

kronktj9.jpg

Yana- yeah, I'm wondering if the Kansas students are too obvious...but then I'm sure BB producers would love to have some huge catfights on the show so this might be it. And I also have a hunch that "Flaming Joe and the Shoe Salesman" (sounds like a great movie title!) have a history.

Go Jameka? Go Eric? Go Kaile? :blink:

It's hard to tell what they'll be like in the house.... Janelle posted this at jokers - good to keep in mind...

I feel you can't really judge someone from theie early morning video. I remember my interviews,

06/28/07 08:57 AM Edit Reply Quote

I felt alot of pressure to act sexy and act like a backstabber. they feed you questions and to get the interview over with you give them what they are looking for. I think Jessica, Mike, Joe and Dick will go far but who really knows.... They might target the older lady like in season 2 just because it's kinda easy and I can see that happening with so many young people.

janiebb6

**As a side note, the muscle bound boy looks like his head is too small for his body. (Plus he looks like he's from the Monkees)-I'm responsible for this portion, not janelle

**As a side note, the muscle bound boy looks like his head is too small for his body. (Plus he looks like he's from the Monkees)-

Yup, that's Kronk! :giggle:

Archived