Video Help

I recommend using www.veoh.com The videos are of a better quality there, no restrictions on size and I haven't had a problem with clips being taken down.

Plus people can download the veoh player which will download the clips directly to you computer. They will also download automatically with the player if you are subscribed to the uploader. So while you're away and you have your favorite uploader as a subscription, you can come back and find some wonderful clips on your computer and ready to watch.

I don't think there is any legal problem with uploading live feed material. I'm not sure about the TV broadcast, but since it will be available on the BB site the next day I'd think we can't do those.

I have seen in places (as i've got "sometimers" i can't remember where) that CBS will not be making a fuss about clip posting.

Found it:

Post # 81 on the Media thread by Dream Angel

"Eye will also let users post selected clips to blogs."

Well, how do you take pictures? Do you have to have a program for that as well? Do you have to buy a program? I'm pretty sure I've asked this before in the last year or two, and maybe there's an old post about taking pics I can read? I know Snipa asked about video, which I don't know either. Figured maybe someone could post video and picture tips?! :)

Go into your RealPlayer settings, click Tools, Preferences, then go to Hardware, and turn Video Card Compatibility to "Most Reliable" and make sure it says "disables overlays" Then save. Then I use this program for automatically saving screen caps so I don't have to save them by hand. http://www.gadwin.com/download/index.htm#PrintScreen

I don't think there is any legal problem with uploading live feed material. I'm not sure about the TV broadcast, but since it will be available on the BB site the next day I'd think we can't do those.

My account was suppended for Big Brother clips... They told me if I ever uploaded more there would be legal action...

I like BBreloader for pictures... I also use snagit... Both you have to buy... Reloader is $ 4.95 and I am not too sure about snagit...

Archived