July 19, Live Feed Updates

(Good morning, Jem, and the rest of the live feeders!)

The hamsters are sleeping all snug in their beds,

While visions of HOH comps dance in their heads.

:cheshire:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8:51AM BBT Mike and Dustin are up in the kitchen.

Dustin runs out of the kitchen and I'm sure where he just went. Kail has their head on the counter. not sure who. I think eric just walked by.

Feeds switch from kitchen to big beds room with Jessica still in bed sleeping (and i think Joe is still in bed too). Then to the bathroom with Dani taking a shower and Jameka doing her hair. Dani gets out of the shower. Dani putting something on her leg cuz she must have cut her leg while shaving.

Back to the kitchen with Kail at the counter with her head kinda down and Jen and Dustin having their morning coffee.

Dani walks into the kitchen with her towel still on

back to jessica still sleeping in bed. (I think that Joe is still in bed too)

cam 2 in the kitchen with amber and dustin sitting at the table and kail still sitting at the counter. dani walks through the kitchen area again with just her towel on.

back to work, be back later.

I think that's Jen with her head on the counter, but I'm not sure. Edited: Kail is sitting there, so it must have been her with her head on the table.

BB called Eric to the DR, and then called Mike, and so Mike asked if they wanted Eric or him?

(I'm glad Mike didn't walk in just as Eric was opening up an America's player card!--ed)

Dani is talking low to Jameka.

Jameka: I'm not saying anything to anyone, so no one will know.

Whisper from Dani

Jameka: You mean at the end?

Dani is saying she is "so tired" but glad they woke her up.

Dustin to Amber (at the table)

Dustin: Can I please have underwear on the kitchen table? Whose JENius idea was that??

Kail to DR

Dustin is correcting Amber and Eric. He says that they said "Did you sleep good?" and they should say "Did you sleep WELL."

Eric says that is like a teacher telling them that, "Well, maybe you CAN go to the bathroom..." instead of asking may I go.

Dustin talking to Zach at the table, "joe says that the house is voting 8 to 2 to keep him, so if you and amber dont want to stand out you should vote with the rest of the house" Zach says that "Joe is in for a surprise"

Nick in kitchen with Mike and Joe.

Joe in the kitchen with Nick. Nick asks him why they are going to be locked down from outside and inside (I guess maybe they are going to be put in the HOH later?). Joe says he thinks BB needs to do things both on the inside and outside for the comp. (Earlier, Amber told Dustin she thinks it might be a comp where they ask what things have been moved/taken away from the house. Dustin said he would suck at that! Amber hesitated and then said, "Yeah, me too!")

Joe whispers to Nick.

Joe: Have you had a chance to talk to Zach yet??

Nick whispers (hairdrying drowning it out in the distance) and says "Yeah, a little" and then waves his hand back and forth. (Like you would do if you are saying someone is undecided or iffy).

Joe: Damn! I just need one fucking vote!

Nick walks away and smiles at someone across the room

Nick comments that there are two good looking blondes in there!

Joe agrees.

FOTH

FOTH :(

Joe doing ADLs

almost all Hgs in the hoh room discussing the shower... (i'm confused)

maybe they are in the hoh room on lock down???

(I am pretty sure they are all in the HOH room on lockdown)

daniele wants dunkin donuts and krispy kreme.. and brownies.

they told jen "atleast an hour."

so looks like lockdown for an hour.

*confirmed they are in HOH room lockdown*

Jessica wants to watch the tv. They start playing around with it.. FOTH

The houseguests were speculating that the HOH comp would be to guess what things in the household are now missing. Eric jumps up quickly and walks around the house opening cabinets and studying the placement of things.

The houseguests are all up in the HOH room chatting.

Dani says she wants brownies for her first meal. Nick wants donuts and then the houseguests chat about Krispy Kreme and how they are all closing down. Dick says Krispy Kreme opened so fast and compares it to Quiznos saying they open too fast and don't train their employees right. FOTH - probably getting yelled at for saying that.

The houseguests seem to be watching the HOH screen while in lockdown in the HOH.

Dani: What's with all of the sketches?

Someone says that those are floorplans of the BB house.

Nick: Pi. I see Pi. (I'm assuming the symbol--who knows--it might be a picture of a pie.--Cat)

FOTH

discussion of dodgeball... Nick wonders if they played dodgeball "back then" (to dick)

Dick light heartedly joking about what Jen will say when Julie asks her questions, because of her "I don't know" thing last week.

Jen: Does it seem like the music was loud today?

They talk about how they have heard the same wakeup song 3 times.

Talk about the different wakeup songs that have been played. FOTH

Dick to Jen: If you do get asked a straight question again by Julie Chen, will you stumble and bumble like you did last week? What is your name, Jen? (mocking Jen) Why are you asking me that! I'm not prepared!

Talk has turned to Julie and the questions she asks on the show.

Evel tells her to not stumble and bumble on questions.

Jen says if it is as stupid as the questions Julie usually asks...

Evel: (As Julie) And what is your name, Jen? (Responds as Jen) I don't know! I didn't know she was going to ask me that!!!

Jen just continues on and says that the questions are stupid.

Quick whispers heard, sounded like Amber's voice talking low, then the sound of a door opening and closing (probably someone went to bathroom) and we get FOTH again with trivia.

Thank you, Pathiggins!! I can see them on feeds 2 and 4, but I still hear the BB music.

Surprise! Dani is lying in the HOH bed, trying to sleep.

It looks like there are three people spooning in the HOH bed, under the covers. Then there is Kail on the end, sitting up on the bedside.

9:40am bbt

still on HOH lockdown... F1/3 are TOTH(Trivia), F2/4 are HOH room, but audio is only BB theme

I only see eight of them in the HOH room right now. They finally panned to the door side of the room, and I can count them. There might possibly be one more, but it looks like they might be divided into two groups, and the other group is in another area?

Wait, I take that back. I see someone in the corner, and someone lying down behind the chair. Maybe they are all in there, but we can't see them.

BB turned off the music so that we can hear them, now, but they aren't talking.

just lots of yawning from them (and it's making me sleepy :yawn: )

Amber is doing Jameka's hair in the HOH bathroom, blow drying it.

(I can't figure out how the bathroom decorations have anything to do with Alice in Wonderland. it's basically red and black circuitry. --ed)

Archived