Is There A Girl who was/is a Boy?

Guest ranster627

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should you really be questioning what they look like god only knows the person behind the screen *not to offend anyone* maybe be the ugliest thing ever but it doesnt change who they are, and as for the medical records thats stupid they wouldn't tell you anything you need a birth certificate. what did u wanna know when she had a kidney removed?

Guest Shockalot

I wonder if it makes the AC Gangbangers upset to see how unbelievably hot Maggie looked on last Thursdays show?

Janelle looks a little less like a Tranny now that she has gained 15 pounds but if she was not wearing her female impersonator outfit it would be no contest in the looks dept. Maggie is looking GREAT!

..and at least she has a womans body and breasts.

Guest Shockalot
Maggot looks like the transexual.

This is not true.

You dont believe that and neither does anyone else.

Its just the best 'comeback' AC Gangbangers can do when someone notices that Janelle looks like a female impersonator.

"Ya.. well YOU ARE" is kinda the mentality there.

I wonder if it makes the AC Gangbangers upset to see how unbelievably hot Maggie looked on last Thursdays show?

Janelle looks a little less like a Tranny now that she has gained 15 pounds but if she was not wearing her female impersonator outfit it would be no contest in the looks dept.  Maggie is looking GREAT!

I thought you never used the word "gangbangers?"

Guest Shockalot
I thought you never used the word "gangbangers?"

I always use the term 'Gangbangers' in reference to KaysarKulties who are the ones who 'Gangbang' the AC Votes and these forums.

Its the word 'FingerBang' which I only used once.

Now Twice!

Its probably a good term to figuratively describe what AC Gangbangers do to themselves while 'voting or posting to hurt a Friendshipper'?

Guest Jerryv101

Janelle rocks. Evilette and Maggot frighten me. Just when you think Maggot might say something nice about someone else, she insults them. With a face made for RADIO, Maggot should learn not to diss others on their physical looks. I cannot wait for her to see THE MAJORITY of BB fans' reaction to her. She, April, and Ivette will be trying to hide under Cappy, while Jennifer moves to Mexico.

Janelle looks a little less like a Tranny now that she has gained 15 pounds but if she was not wearing her female impersonator outfit it would be no contest in the looks dept.  Maggie is looking GREAT!

LOL! Maggie unbelievably hot? It's unbelievable all right...all i can say is "to each his own"...while Mags is not the ugliest woman in the world...to call her "hot" is hysterical! :lol:

if maggie was unbelievably hot on thurdays show, maybe it was because the air conditioning was broken.

although i wouldnt say maggie is ugly, she is not pretty either. and she certainly does not have a womans body.

but to each their own.

YOU wanna be JANELLE, But YOU ARE too ugly!!

Don't be a Janelle hater cuz you are jealous and you are a friend of someone in the NERD HERD!!!

JANELLE ROCKS AND NORTH AMERICA LOVES HER>>>>>>THAT IS WHY SHE WON MOSTLY ALL THE PRIZES....