Is There A Girl who was/is a Boy?

Guest ranster627

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before reading any of these posts ~ and in fact, after just reading the competitor profiles it struck me that Janelle might not have originally been a woman ~ if I am wrong well I am apologizing now ~ but I think it is curious that I thought that and now that same speculation is coming up. I personally don't care about anyone's ethnicity ~ sexual preferences ~ religion et cetera.

A good person is a good person regardless.

HAGD :wink:

I have thought Janelle is a transexual from the first time I saw her. I try to tell myself no but then I see the male part of her all the time.

Guest DraftKing

Janelle just now in the kitchen jokingly said that she was a transsexual (when Howie was talking about how there was a gay man and a lesbian in the house). Howie did his "what!" facial expression, then said, "No wonder you wouldn't let Michael touch you down there." Funny stuff.

• 1 month later...
Janelle is a Transexual. Janelle, your not a real woman like my little Rachel, dawling Maggie and Madame Chen. Now those are real all women.

No way Janelle is a transexual. Check out the pics of her as a school cheerleader. If your trying to figure out who the tranny is....Maggot is a good start because she looks like a man.

I'll tell you where she's lied. She's lied about being a woman. I believe that she is in fact a transexual. I'm still waiting for the proof that she was born a woman in the form of medical records. I just need to see the evidence please.

:wacko:Valium :wacko:

Use:

To treat anxiety disorders and for short- term anxiety relief.

Overdose Symptoms:

Coma, confusion, diminished reflexes, sleepiness.

If you suspect an overdose seek medical attention immediately.

More Common Side Effects:

Drowsiness, fatigue, light headedness, loss of muscle coordination.

Effects from abrupt withdrawal:

Muscle cramps, convulsions, sweating , tremors and vomiting.

Do not take if you are pregnant; Valium increases the risk of birth defects.

Do Not mix this drug with any other drug INCLUDING ALCOHOL.

AHHHHH .... Now I finally understand the name. Your mother must have named you when you were born after years of taking the drug. It appears that you take it also and could be, at times, suffering from the effects of an overdose. Don't worry, I am sure Maggie will nurse you back to health when she is evicted.

All I can say is .... Poor dear, I feel for you and now I understand why your opinions are somewhat humorous but never seem to make any real sense. Maybe you should STOP mixing the drug with alcohol ....

:rolleyes:

Can i see the medical records that Janelle was born a woman please. I need to see the evidence.

Come on Val, we all know it was your precious Manggielina, who was born a guy...

I think He/She/It is eric's just as evil twin...