Is There A Girl who was/is a Boy?

Guest ranster627

janelle6kn.jpg

If she is a tranny........ she has one hell of a boob and tuck job going in these photos......... She has trading cards....... :lol: She is all dressed for the 4th of july!! :rofl

jennifervweb7hk.jpg

As far as Jennifer..... I think she is a woman too.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too! Where I'm from that word has something to do with a car part. :shock:

:lol: Ur thinkin Transmission...

Yep, do an Ebay search. See what you get. Alot of

Guest Shockalot
Where did this idea come from, anyway? I have seen lots of posts discussing whether a woman is indeed a man, but I somehow missed where this rumor started?

Ok I have a confession to make here people.

Its me who has been starting the 'Tranny Twist' rumours every year since BB4.

Im a kinda a semi-retarded jackass and for some reason delight in the whole thing. After the whole Eric/Erika Landen controversy it seemed BigBrother caught on and put an actual Tranny in the BBUK House.

So I felt all proud of myself in a wierd jackassy way.

http://www.shockalot.com/shockingnews.htm

This year the hot he-she rumour is that Ashlea is a former-dude.. tell everyone!

[sorry if the page is screwed up.. I just imported a bunch of old stuff into a new table and things are a little wacked for now.]

A man who's had a sex change STILL has an adam's apple and she doesn't have one in her pics.......so unless you just can't see it in the pics (which I think is unlikely).......then there's no way she's anything but a real girl.

How did the whole trannssexual rumor get started anyway??????

I wonder, too, where all this transgender talk started. However, I just wanted to add that when you have gender reassignment from a male to a female, the adam's apple is removed surgically. Part of the process. Also, as a side note, some women have adam's apples. So, you can't really judge whether or not she used to be a man by that.

I don't think so, but in the world of big brother, one can never know what they have up their sleeve.

Mrsp! LOL..I'm with you. :wink:

Guest Ms Alucard

I vote for Rachel or Maggie as possible "trannies".

I thought it might be Rachel. She looks a little mannish.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kyred114

Since I first saw Janelle, I automatically thought she definitely may have some gender issues! After watching a while, my friends are now in agreement with me. Does anyone else see it? and can this be one of the secrets in the house? 8 girls, 6 guys....why not an equal number of both to begin with?

Janelle has competed in the Miss Minnesota padgent... Not a man for sure... No way... Couldn't have been to be in that padgent...

Are you talking about the soap, Days of our Lives? I remember there being a rumor about Kristen are there once being a man. haha.

Yes, I've seen the Maury Povich episodes..."Woman or Man!"

Actually i wasn't talking about a soap, i was talking about an actress and yes it was the woman who played Kristen, she played on Y&R for many many years before Days and this rumor started like back in the early 80s

Janelle has competed in the Miss Minnesota padgent... Not a man for sure... No way... Couldn't have been to be in that padgent...

just because she was in one of those pagents doesnt mean that she wasn't a man before. i read somewhere that a woman won it then later reveiled that she was a man before.

just because she was in one of those pagents doesnt mean that she wasn't a man before. i read somewhere that a woman won it then later reveiled that she was a man before.

Still it is very rare, and against most pageant's policies.

Guest kyred114

I have been trying really hard to find an adam's apple...but I can't find any pics that are that clear.