Have You Ever Noticed The Two Countdowns On The

These things happen from time to time... With all that is going on to get ready for the show starting, the mods have a lot on their hands right now, I am sure when they get the time it will be fixed... Good eye Red... Thanks for bringing it up so that they know it's needing to be fixed...

There is nothing to fix.

The one at the top is counting down to 8pm EST. However the other countdown and the one in the thread is counting down FULL DAYS as of midnight EST.

Once the one on the board gets down to 0 we start counting down hours NOT days.

THAT is why the countdowns seem so off.

Even more reason to understand that it will be fixed as soon as possible... Bless his heart... He's really very busy...

I am talking about the two countdowns there. I looked at the code.

The one at the bottom is in sync with the one on the board. It will hit 0 at 12am EST because there are no more full days however the other one will still have 20 hours to go because it's counting down by the second.

I get what Dream is saying... The one count down is going by days alone... It will hit 0 at 12:00 am on July 5th... The other will hit 0 at 8 pm on the 5th, because it's doing an exact countdown...

red they are not mismatched.

One is set for midnight, the other set for show time. He could label the showtime one to clear up any confusion.

I totally understand that time differentials ! DreamAngel was kind enough to "dumb it down" for such an idiot as myself to understand, I just hope she can continue to do so.... der duh der It's hard for us blondes, right?

is it really that big of a deal

we all know bb start july 5 right?

Archived