Help Cover The Live Feeds

Jem

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will do some late night "reporting" on the live feeds whenever I am able to. I have to get up early for work most mornings but 11pm here is 2am in the BB house so on those nights when I can stay up I'd be glad to cover the conversation. BB6 was horrid with the Sovs pulling so many all nighters.

I will be able to do West Coast late night live updates for most of the summer.

Catnip, reporting to roving reporter duty. Also, be sure to write me if I can help in any other way. I'm already stocking up on snacks, and I've informed my teenager that he won't have the computer as of July. :animated_bouncy:

I can do the list of contributors again this year if you want me to.

:deal2:

haha.. you guys that have teens need to do what we did.. I have 7 kids... so I put in a wireless network... It was really easy... and we love it. We can even go out on our patio and be online. BE SURE TO DO THE MAC ADDRESS SECURITY to keep you neighbors and teen "drive by surfers" off your network.

I totally know what you mean Twin. I have a wireless connection so I can go outside as well but when I first got it I had people trying to connect all the time. My software would detect intruders so I would have to kick them off. After about a week of this I got digging and found the MAC address. Now my network has 3 computers on it and that's it. No more intruders. :D

whats the MAC ADDRESS SECURITY???

i would love to do the feeds this year but i just got a new job and i'll be working all day now!! kinda sucks that i start 3 days before bb8 starts!!! o well ill catch up with everybodys updates when i get home late at night!!!

I'll be able to help whenever possible again this year. ...but beware my grammar is horrid, I never use caps or punctuation correctly....

-A

I'll be chipping in wherever and whenever. On the East Coast, it can be rare to find anything still happening at 4 or 5 am BB time, but you never know!

I'm not a very good recapper of the action, but I will post when there are any gaps in between posts. Last year between 12 am-3am BB time, there were some big gaps in time between anyone posting. That's when we need the most help from the westcoasters. (Some of those allstars sure stayed up late...lol).

Archived