Jessica Week 1

Jem

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

king.. too bad they cant really use it!

imagine being stuck in a house with a bunch of really annoying voices? there are a few this year.

even better: being stuck in a house with an enemy that has an annoying voice. :furious3:

This was posted at sucks...

According to friends of both Carol and Jessica, they went to the same high school, but were on competing "cheer" (Carol was a pom pom, and Jessica was a cheerleader) teams. Carol's best friend claims that Jessica was chosen for the show first, and Carol thought that she was scouted for the show in early June. Friends have also said that "Jessica hates Carol intensely."

cat fight! Yay!

I predict for Jessica and Carol it will be an immediate conflict. Never mess with the fury of a pom-pom girl! :)

Do you think that as soon as they discover that their worst enemy is in the house with them--one of them will run like a baby home--hence, the reason for the 15th HG Samantha????? HMMM.

Fizzle -

Those are awesome birthday photos - You can so see the effects of alcohol on her system. Happy perky . . . slightly tipsy . . . sloshed . . . passed out! Hilarious. :animated_rotfl:

Pam aka RustyGirl

I wonder what order they'll have them come in...it's probably going to take the full hour just to get them all settled down after seeing their enemies!

I'm guessing that Jessica will be brought in before Carol, Daniele before Daddy, and Joe before Dustin or Nick...

Kayo I was thinking along those same lines... I mean I would think Dick would be after Daniele at least... He seems to want her in his life and that would make him happy to see her... Right?

Yep, exactly. It seems like they'd bring in the person first who would have the strongest reaction to the second one.

she will annoyed the hell out of many

but may last awhile if she click up

which i am sure she'll do

a milder version of holly but still annoying as hell

I kinda like her... So far... She was entertaining in the hoh room... Didn't care for her lead in video that was a little over the top in annoyageness...

hated her!!!!!

annoying

Archived