Dick Week 1

Jem

how am i sterotyping

he will be a target cause he just stand out

he will be the talk of the house

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quote: "the hell is he a freak. being a freak no disrespect but the tattoes are freaky and naturally would make him a target. so i dont see him lasting long. so america he ia not the player "

Quote: "how am i sterotyping"

Well for starters you mentioned the tats and you state he is a freak because because he is not mainstream enough for you. Stereotyping is not just about blacks, UVP. When we see people that are different than we and pass judgement then we are stereotyping.....you are guilty of the same things you accuse others of doing on your other thread.

not sterotyping one bit. that wasnt sterotyping i didnt lump him into no groups. i spoke on dick alone. dude looks like a freak simple as that to me. is their something wrong with looking like a freak. will i be sterotyping janelle if i say she was a blonde.

I have 7 tats total... Having them removed soon though... I was young and stupid... All jailhouse tats... Never even been to jail, but have jailhouse tats LOL...

I have too, not all over my body but it doesn't make anyone a freak. Yeah, I know all about the stereotypes...but some can only apply the word stereotype to what they see fit only.

Jailhouse tats that is funny. I guess that is just as bad as band tats, bf/gf name tats and dancing hula girl tats.

Have to get tats with meanings.

P.s. Non-asians should not get kana/kanji tats - they should know what the characters mean before getting a tattoo that says slut on their back when they wanted their name there. haahahahaha

This was posted over at sucks by Vactory... I don't know WTF he's talking about, but thought you all might like to know... :)

Why do I even go to other boards? Other than realitybbq, the other boards are just misquoting things I have said here.

When he's out drivin' he's a Dick in his car

When he's out drinkin' he's a Dick in the bar

When he's at a party he's a Dick drinkin' beer

He's got to be the winner of "Dick Of The Year"

He ain't nothin' but a Dick

He's been one all his life

If he ever gets married

he'll be a Dick with a wife

He's got no excuse

God knows how he tries.

He'll be a Dick until the day he dies.

being a dick isnt easy :animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy:

10 pages and the season havent even started yet :food-smiley-005:

I know but i am enjoying all the new aviators. I guess i'll wait to form opinions before i decide what i want to change mine to. I guess everyone's tired of seeing Dr. Will by now anyway. lol

I hate to tell you this, but usually during BB Morty has to turn off the avatars and smilies and all of the extra stuff. :sadwalk: Although, with this new server, I'm not sure if it will be necessary or not this year. I guess we'll have to wait and see. It is really fun to see all of the new BB8 avatars, though! :animated_bouncy:

So far, since the server has been updated, we haven't had any slow downs at all... We have had over 630 people on and now slow downs... We shall see how it goes... :animated_bouncy:

Yana, just read what you posted yesterday about Vactory...What's with THAT?????

I've been skeptical about Vactory from the beginning anyway...what was he trying to accomplish by coming in to post?

Achieving some kind of star status?

And then to complain that we're misquoting him??

Yeah Yath I don't know what he's talking about... I have asked him both on sucks and here to let me know if there was something I had misquoted, since I just copied and pasted what I quoted over at sucks, I don't see how I could have misquoted, but he never answered me anyway, so who knows what is meant by that... Maybe he will come back and at least tell us that much...

Archived