Dick Week 1

Jem

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well its good that you typed it 2 times.. or i would have chalked it up to a typo

speaking of meds and typos.. anyone seen Jem around? i spoke to her late last night and she too is on meds... hurt her hip... anyways... i hope she is ok.

Hey Vac you stick to your guns!!! I wanted to make sure you saw this so I am going to say it here too, if I am the one that misquoted you I want to apologize and if I am if you will just tell me what I misquoted I will correct it...

Yeah Fizzle she got stung by a wasp and was taking pain meds... Bless her heart... I have never been stung by one, am allergic and it would be bad, but I am sure they hurt...

Well, um no Marty it hasn't... I had to go get them 20 shots in the stomach cause it bit me when I started that new thread... HEHE That's the point haha...

Yes I know you don't have to get 20 shots in the stomach anymore... This was another lame attempt at humor...

Hi, Vactory! I'm glad you are sticking around to post. And I'm glad you aren't offended by what we say. :animated_wave: I'm sorry I assumed Dick drinks--but he did dress as a tampon, and for me to do that, I would have to drink. A lot. :animated_rotfl:

I do have a general question, if you don't mind: Do you plan to watch the live feeds? I've always wondered if family members like to watch the feeds, or if it is embarrassing or painful or boring or irritating to watch them. I don't know what I would do in your situation--it would probably drive me crazy as I would be hoping that my Mom would win the money, and I'd be yelling at the computer about every move I thought she made that was wrong.

Thanks again for hanging around,

Catnip

"You want to hear some Bush-hating love fest, you should hang out with some of our military members these days. I know because I work at a military facility and have friends in the Army."

Ginger, my brother has served in Somalia (remember the movie Black Hawk down...he was there right after) Bosnia, the Turkish/Iraqi border, and the Middle East (including having to fish the bodies out of the apartment house in Dubai) and various other hotspots...and he thinks Bush is an a$$.

I'm just saying...

so we know how BB works.. (some of us more than others)

Yeah, i would be one that knows more then others.. when i say others, i mean FIZZLE! hehehe

i will still root for Dick.. i like dick
Oh Fizzle! you crack me up!

Yeah, i would be one that knows more then others.. when i say others, i mean FIZZLE! hehehe

You dissin my buddy Fizzy?? You say you're sorry... She has feelings you know... She is very sensitive...

I'm sorry Fizz..

I know you wern't dissin her but that was nice... You're sort of ok, For a poser...

But this doesn't mean we are friends, it just means I kinda acknowledge your existance... It's a big step... Don't screw it up...

Archived