Dick Week 1

Jem

Vac, WELCOME TO MORTY'S ....

You post was VERY MUCH appreciated. Please stay with us !!! We appreciate the truth, especially from family members. BB is notorious for making villians out of HG ... they portray folks the way they want too.

Please, stay with us and keep the truths posted !!!

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha thanks everyone :) I will be sure not to take anything to heart :D

as for his age on myspace, it use to be 99 but he recieved a mail from the admin that if he didnt change it his account would be deleted. he said that he "randomly" put something in and thats what it happen to be, but I doubt it ;)

Hey Vac...I'm curious. Did your father give you any instructions on what to say or not say? Did BB producers? You don't have to give any details you're not comfortable with...maybe some generalities though? Also...I'm wondering how the secret was kept from them both that each other was gonna be in the house. Did you know and not tell either? Com'on ....share what you can! Thanks.

OK Guys just so it's clear... He can't really talk about the enemies thing at all... Can't confirm nor deny anything... Let's try not to ask about it... I am sure he's getting sick of saying it over and over again... I know you had to give it a shot, but he did have to sign a contract... :)

Just finished reading some posts/thread at Survivorsucks (BB section)....where Vac's been busy posting away....seems he likes that board better...oh well. (Vac, you seem like a cool guy...it's ok) He answered quite a few questions...but no real secrets (of course). The thread is Hi! Im Dicks son and Danieles brother... any questions?....in case anyone cares. Its about 14 pages long.

I think this is interesting (quote from Vactory in response to questions/comments on Daniele's boyfriend)...

Her boyfriend has never tried to talk to me and as far as I know has been the same with the rest of my family. When I am with someone I think it is important to get to know their family and be seen in a good light with them... but maybe that is just me?

hmmm...part of the estrangement puzzle????

No? I thought it had been pretty much established (sure, based on assumptions) that Dick and Daniele were a pair in "worst enemies" twist... I don't know, maybe they're not????

I'm going to assume for the time being that they really don't know that each other is in the house....but if I find out differently ... :gunsmilie:

Quote: "You want to hear some Bush-hating love fest, you should hang out with some of our military members these days. I know because I work at a military facility and have friends in the Army."

Sure, those are the ones that thought the military was a free ride out of the boondocks, a free education, free healtchare, free housing for their families, cheap cigarettes and a trip around the world - they didn't actually think that some day they might have to work for the money.

On topic:

I still think they are all gay - danielle is Dick's beard.

Sure, those are the ones that thought the military was a free ride out of the boondocks, a free education, free healtchare, free housing for their families, cheap cigarettes and a trip around the world - they didn't actually think that some day they might have to work for the money.

Now Ginger, really we don't live in the doondocks, my son had a full scholarship to William and Mary but decided to go into the Navy instead, he doesn't drink, and the only place other than the war that he went around the world to was Japan and he hated every second of that... He signed up for another 4 years after his first 6 were done... He knows that it's work and he ain't afraid of it... :)

hummm looking at Dick's promo picture. He does look a little gay in the picture. Either that or he has a booger on his thumb he is trying to flick off.

Hated Japan...are you kidding me. Oh, wait I forgot the Japanese love America. I get it now.

Yana, don't take it personal...these are just my beliefs and someone died in order for me to state my opinions in this great country I live in.

:)

I'm not taking it personal Ginger... That's why I tried to inject some humor, but it's really hard on the computer for it to come across right LOL... Just picture me in my best southern accent saying "now Ginger we don't live out in the doondocks"... Yes I really do have a southern accent, but you get the jest LOL... My son fought for your right to state that opinion and I think you have every right too...

4 more days until *cough* MOST *cough* things are revealed! arent you all excited? :P

I have received instructions from different people on different things for different reasons and there are a few things I am keeping to myself for my own reasons :)

4 more days until *cough* MOST *cough* things are revealed! arent you all excited?

I have received instructions from different people on different things for different reasons and there are a few things I am keeping to myself for my own reasons

Very interesting! Nice to have you here Vactory! :animated_wave: You are Dick's son right? He is a favorite here.

LOL No Ginger it wasn't lost hon... I saw it... Really I wasn't offended by what you said... Not upset about anything... It was my lame attempt to be funny that flunked...

Actually, they are also the ones who have been to Iraq a time or two. I think having their boots in the sand gives them the right to critique our government in any way they please

Vac I hope you hang around to post with us... If you and Dick are anything alike I think it will be quite fun watching him this summer...

now Ginger we don't live out in the doondocks
ok, the first time i saw it i thought it was a typo.. but then the second time... Yana??? i believe its Boondocks :smilielol: your killing me!

I have received instructions from different people on different things for different reasons and there are a few things I am keeping to myself for my own reasons smile.gif

please dont take this the wrong way.. cause i have read what you have said here.. and there.... wherever...

but anyways.. we are diehard fans of BB, so we know how BB works.. (some of us more than others) in 4 more days we wont need you to tell us anything... the show will be on, the feeds will be up, and that my friend is all we need. so if there is any secrets you want to spill, now would be the time.

::::shrug:::::: i dont really care anyways... i think its all a big sham.. (them not knowing each other is there, estranged...) i will still root for Dick.. i like dick... but dont expect me to believe the "twist"

ok, the first time i saw it i thought it was a typo.. but then the second time... Yana??? i believe its Boondocks your killing me!

Finally I am glad I could make someone laugh... I broke a tooth Friday and couldn't make it to the dentist and had to pick up some vicodin and this is the results... Lame attempts at humor that fail miserably...

Archived