Dick Week 1

Jem

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wtf i change my vogte he been first to guy

Lex? What are you doing on BB dude?!?

Ok, I am having a slight issue with the enemy twist. I have read that they are NOT supposed to know that they will be in the house with someone they know (Dick vs Danielle). Yet, if you look at Dicks myspace it seems he logged on just yesterday. Could have been someone other then himself logging in, but makes me wonder if he knows. It would be easy to search since its all over the web right now and he had access to the internet. Am I way off here with my suspicion?

That has happened may times in the past. People have other set up to use their myspace and post info while they are in the house.

This guys may turn out to be ok.. but my first impressions are yuck... his looks, his attitude.. don't like

But, what I hate more is his attitude toward his family. Appears he has not been there for them. His daughter is probably more mature than he is.

dick week 1

loolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

lllllllll

Nope, won't do it. I'm going into this round completely clueless about their real persoanlities. I'm going on looks alone. I really shouldn't even read their occupations or age. I would hate for my comments to be seen as ageist or shallow.

Better stay out of this thread then... The spoiler is all in it... After the first show airs I think you will see what I am talking about... I just don't want you to see the spoiler if you don't want to know...

i didnt think of Puck at all. i hated Puck. Yuck.

if anything he reminds me of lex from survior or Tommy Lee. i could end up hating Dick.. but right now he doesnt bother me look wise or voice wise.

unlike the other houseguest....

I showed my fiance his Halloween pictures, and he couldn't stop laughing. I know who he's cheering for. Dick completely reminds me of Shane. Didn't really like the guy, but he made for extremely interesting TV.

Remeber that I called it: He'll be the most emotional and shed some tears more than once.

The fact that he's so out there in his looks and personality must kill him that his own daughter doesn't want to have anything to do with him. The moment he sees her and her reaction to him, it will break his hard/cool fascade like a hammer hitting ice.

Yes, he seems wildly annoying but every behaviour communicates something. He's probably hurting inside and this show will change him and make him mature.

Archived