Dick Week 1

Jem

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure everyone has noticed that Kail (Kale, a cabbagelike plant with wrinkled leaves) always calls Dick 'Evil'.

I think this is beause she doesn't want sound bytes out there of her saying:

I don't like Dick.

Nick, stay away from Dick!

Anyone seen Dick?

Can't help but laugh when people write "I like Dick". I know. It's "so high school"! :giggle:

But it is hard not to like Dick. Dick is the most entertaining out of this bunch of HGs. So far, anyway.

Double Entendre: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_entendre - That's what it is. :animated_rotfl:

Yeah, I like how some of the HG will only call him Evil. I hope they know it's okay to call a person "Dick" when it's their name. I mean, when she was telling all her Republican friends who she was voting for in 2000 and 2004, did she say "George Bush and, uh, his running mate"?

DicK said that his late night self talking outside is called "Dick at Night" I thought that was pretty funny. Sorry if someone has posted already but that's the first I've heard him refer to it.

Yes I clicked the Dick Yath, I wanted to see it full sized. How can you not click it?

Good to know GoJaney. I always thought that Dick looked bigger in person than on camera but I guess it all depends on your perspective.

I'm really glad Dick went off on Jen this afternoon. At least we'll have one person who won't be doing plastic all this week.

That's another reason why Dick will always have support from the Dirty Hookers.

Archived