Dick Week 1

Jem

:bangin: its no conspiracy.. really... i mean, it was mapped out well.. good planning on their part.. but so easy for some of us to figure out.

heck, neither one of them can even come up with a reason why they havent spoken in 2 years.. (just so happens exactly 2 years ago they almost made it onto BB6.. very close)

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the grass in the backyard real or fake? Just wondering because so far I've seen a drink spill over on it and Dick (ewww) spit on it on several ocassions. He has such nasty habits. But I do like him much better than all of the other HGs.

Me too, Marty. I just wish I'd see more of Dick in the morning, when I'm feeling awake and spunky, rather than so late at night when I'm tired and needing some shut-eye. :giggle:

my brother and i were talking and this is his first year watching bb, and he doesnt like dick, and when i told him i love dick, he was like, why, he talks so much crap, and i just told him, i can tell this is your first year. everyone talks crap, dicks just more entertaining when he does!

BB virgins :animated_rotfl:

I turned one of my friends onto it last season too, but since that was All Stars, she didn't have enough background to get that into it. This is the first year we learn about the HG together. It's been interesting.

3:15:

WOW. Dick goes into bedroom to Jen (and 2 others - maybe Amber and Jameka). "I'm going to say this to you just once. If you don't start showing some consideration for other people I am going to make your life in here a living hell. "

"What did I do?"

"You came in there this morning and started talking right beside me while I was sleeping. You're such an inconsiderate, evil bitch. You never stop talking once. And all you do is talk about yourself."

(summary - he repeated all of it one more time) And then it was over.

Lol, the double entendres in this thread (whether intentional or not) are hilarious. But honestly, he knows what he's doing. He knows that he has to get Kail and her gang out. He's figured out three of the people in the Alliance. The only one he hasn't figured out yet is Nick.

Archived