Pre-show: Least favorite female houseguest?

CasperSabe

Can I pick all the blonds just cause they all remind me of holly..OH PLEASE GOD DON"T LET ANY OF THEM BE LIKE HOLLY!amen

I chose Jennifer!!!

Based on bios, she's who I have the least in common with... give me a week though and I'll probably change all my fav's and hate's... haha

There is just something about Janelle that really erks me. I really hope she doesn't have an annoying or nagging voice.

I choose Janelle. There is something that just bugs me. I hope she isn't to airhead. NO offense anybody please.

lol I thought it was rachel in the commercial? I didn't see sarah..

I voted for Ashlea .. she reminds me of allison season 4 .. holly didn't really bother me .. she was just gifted with an unfortunate voice .. there were times when she didn't act as stupid ... so I think it was a bit of an act .. so, so far Janelle doesn't bug me .. :)

Diet,

Sarah was in the first commerical out........ the one I posted is the second commerical bb6 put out.......... I am still trying to get the other ones. Believe me......... I can see me putting her picture on my dart board and throwing things at her LOL. OFF with her head!!! (Sarah that is)

Guest Shockalot

I cant explain why but Jennifer is already pissing me off.

Ashlea is possibly getting on my nerves.

Ivette .. im not sure.. but she looks like she just might start pushing my buttons somehow.

All this going by pictures LOL!

its hard to say who your least favorite is at this point, none of them really are getting on my nerves because i dont know them.

april-i dont see why all the hatred towards her, just cause she is from dallas?

ashlea-most people dislike her cause she looks like ali.

ivette-i voted for her cause nobody else did. i think every1 likes her just cause i heard she was the "L" word.

janelle-she needs to chose a better picture that one makes her look annonying that why every1 thinks she is.

jennifer-she looks sexy and scandalous in her first pic but in the second one she looks sweet and innocent.

maggie-i can already tell she is gonna be my favorite.

rachel-she looks snobby and a bit of a B word.

sarah-not as sweet as she looks.